New style build

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Starting with 2005 blaster not running, in pieces-Nothing special all stock!

05blaster3.jpg

05blaster.jpg

05blaster2.jpg

Inside the motor- Luckily the piston is in one piece... Can ya see why i wasn't getting good compression?!

2005enginerebuild8.jpg

2005enginerebuild7.jpg

2005enginerebuild1.jpg

The jug- scuffed non feel deep but only measuring will tell I'd be happy to keep the stock 66mm bore if at all possible!

2005enginerebuild11.jpg

2005enginerebuild14.jpg

2005enginerebuild10.jpg

2005enginerebuild13.jpg

The crank, I was able to squeeze a .021 feeler gauge in between the thrust washer and the rod at the big end sooo.... that is within spec on the higher side but in spec, no up and down play at all, seems like bottom end crank is good that's a plus!
2005enginerebuild3.jpg

2005enginerebuild6.jpg

2005enginerebuild2.jpg

2005enginerebuild5.jpg

stock intake and exhaust pic-

2005enginerebuild9.jpg

2005enginerebuild16.jpg

sweet! Whats the plan with it?

Well, gonna gusset the frame, put a +3 ported powerhouse in, 33-35mm carb, power pro pipe. CFM box, 400EX shock, shee fronts for (now). Havent desided on a color scheme yet long time away but powder coating is what I'd like to do to it!

Ah yea, tuned in slick, so is this the one to get the special si ported motor? And also are you going to be building this as a multipurpose, trail, powerhouse? Your gonna love the 03-06 platform, gusset for sure though.

Ah yea, tuned in slick, so is this the one to get the special si ported motor? And also are you going to be building this as a multipurpose, trail, powerhouse? Your gonna love the 03-06 platform, gusset for sure though.

Yip, among other "special" one of a kind parts! ;)

I am really looking forward to this. Also if you can go with powder coat my painted frame is already trashed

More awesome parts in!!!!

Oh snap, antivibe mode!!!

antivibeclamp.jpg

Sweet sweet chromoly tubing for my stem!

chromolytubing.jpg

chromolytubing2.jpg

Tors delete for the 33pwk(not in yet).

torsdeletecable.jpg

hey man if you need that lower rod bearing and pin i got both brand new man. just lmk if you want it. ill let it go cheap pm me if interested.