My first Drag Bike .

blasterbogger

Mar 10, 2010
Miami,Florida
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know I just bought my first dragger on Saturday. My uncle bought it and I will be the jockey for the races! It's got lots of stuff here are the Mods: 421 cub ,4mil hot rod crank (true and welded) , fresh cheetah cub Topend , Wicked head , 1-5 override tranny , matoon lockout - quick change cover , billet flywheel cover , 35mm airstryker carbs , vf3 reeds , matoon billet manifold , shearer oof pipes , full bore plastics , Lightened j arm frame , chromoly extended j arms (need someone to help find out what they are) , douglas blue label rims , American racer tires on the rear , scooter tires on the front , lone star +2 round house swing arm , blaster axle , billet hubs , and alot more , bike currently runs on Avgas but want to switch to alky , but don't know how much that will cost me?? I'm on my iPad so thanks to Triple B for posting pics for me!

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Little off topic here but what's the deal with these guys that build bad ass Banshees and turn rite around and sell or part them ?

Idk ! I think it usually to invest the money into a bigger motor setup . I ain't parting this baby outer selling it for a long time.

The guy that owns Dirtparadice forum spent a sh*t load of money building one then parted it out as soon as it was done and you said yours has only one pass on it. I've read that it's common for the dune guys to build high doller Banshees and run them for only one summer before parting / selling to build another one.

Nice shee. When we used to drag race all the time many guys had a 421 cub and ran good on ashphalt and sand. Just be careful not do do what i is doing in the 4th pic