luk3x3's death machine

yep looks sh*tty. well it has ton's of life by the looks of the thickness of that sleeve. never had one that thick. lmao and yes that is what she said

still a stock bore, im starting to think, those are hard to come by these days.

oh and, the previous owner, went crazy with silver spray paint.

Hi. sorry for the late night update. and sorry that the thread is old, but i dont feel like making a new one.

anyways. updates.

its taken me awhile as i ran into some financial problems and threw it on the back burner, but this friday i get the jug back with a bore. i do believe itll be .020 so next is a piston.

as for the rest of the engine. new seals, new gaskets, basically brand new transmission(all new gears) new ball and thingy(whatever i broke last time cant think of the name). new shift star. new shift cable, remounted the handle bars and hand gaurds to fit the stock clutch perch. i have a seat and a grab bar for it. and thank the lord for my dad working for an arctic cat dealer(they run the same carb) so i got a few jets for free so i can rejet and plug chop it. not to sure as for exhaust if im keeping it the way or trying to find a full fmf(yes im a fmf fanboy).

i think im going to try fitting some nerfbars or finding a front bumper(stock are ugly imo)

i also still need front rubbers, but these will last for a bit.

as for everything else. this is all i got for now.

well anyways. thread bumping. but.

got the jug honed out, and have a piston for it, well technically.

we used the old one while doing it as it was a guidline.
and before anyone starts anything about it, it was honed out by a guy who used to race quads and bikes and now races anything and everything so he knew what he was doing.

continuing on about my babbling. ill have it up and running and more stickers on it within the next couple of weeks.