New from MI :) ..

So now you need to fix the leaking crank seal and then re test again.
This is a brand new seal,doesn't even have 5 mins of run time on it..If im correct,I can pull the clutch cover off and see where its leaking from when I put air in it right?

i would check the cases for hairline fracture
cuz you keep chasing a seal,with no luck.
and the cases don't even hold air.

i guess you can get a real good look at it cuz you need to
take everything apart:eek:

Reactions: Lon
yes you should be able to. and hopefully there isnt a hole haha
Cool,its only a few bolts so i'll pull it off and report back...This guy half assed just about everything and I don't see anywhere on the case where he used any type of bond (case sealer) so I hope thats what it is..All 2 strokes I saw that had a rebuilt bottom end I can see the bond/RTV that squished out a little between the case halfs,I can't see anything between these cases..My 1997 YZ80 is fully built with stroker crank,Kart jug,Kart head ect.. ect... and you can see the cases were split and put back together ..

i would check the cases for hairline fracture
cuz you keep chasing a seal,with no luck.
and the cases don't even hold air.

i guess you can get a real good look at it cuz you need to
take everything apart:eek:
Im about to pull the clutch side cover and report back..And yes,im loosing air way too fast for it to be a crank seal and a new one at that..

eff the clutch cover
you need to split everything
you are getting know where's lol:D:rolleyes:
if it is leaking at case halves how long is it going to run like that,till it blows?

eff the clutch cover
you need to split everything
you are getting know where's lol:D:rolleyes:
if it is leaking at case halves how long is it going to run like that,till it blows?
I know I know LOL but I want to know if its the collar..I know I have to split the cases anyways and if its not the collar,I hope I can hear where the air is coming from so I know about where to look when I do split them..Im a disabled stay at home dad so have nothing but time on my hands haha..
EDITED::
I don't plan on running it so I don't think its going to blow any time soon just sitting here lol..

I know I know LOL but I want to know if its the collar..I know I have to split the cases anyways and if its not the collar,I hope I can hear where the air is coming from so I know about where to look when I do split them..Im a disabled stay at home dad so have nothing but time on my hands haha..
EDITED::
I don't plan on running it so I don't think its going to blow any time soon just sitting here lol..

i hear yah i got 5 kids running around:)

Take the entire engine
out of the frame
then you can leak test it in your bedroom
if you like....Cuz it needs to be out of the frame
at this point anyways o_O

i hear yah i got 5 kids running around:)
Thats awesome man..I only have one and hes the only reason im getting back into riding along with my wife..Im in no shape to be on dirt bikes or quads (spinal fusion in neck and lower back) so i'll make 2-3 laps with him then chill and watch him ride..I more coach him than anything because my riding days are about over but wanna see him grow and bust peoples asses on the track...He took a bad spill on his bicycle a week ago (BAD road rash on his whole face,broken thumb ect...) and has to be in a cast 3 more weeks..Its been killing him not being about to ride his dirt bike but this gives me time to get the Blaster taken case of for the wife...
For 6 years old and just coming off training wheels on his bicycle about 1 1/2 months ago,hes doing awesome so far..

So far I know he didn't lie about the top and bottom end being new so im really happy about that..

although i think it is a cast piston,not forged like wiseco
from video looks cast to me

http://www.wiseco.com/ProductSearch.aspx

lon mm 1.jpg
lon wiseco 1 1.jpg

Last edited:
Great video of your son riding! I had a PW50 for my girl, she never got the hang of 2 wheels.

When you pump it up, check around the counterbalancer shaft for air loss. If it isn't the seal, the chamber that the counter sits in could be cracked, and allowing the gearbox to pressurize. ( I hope not)

Good luck.

i had a pw50 to thing flew at top speed,just no low end
but son loved it and was perfect.

get a oem or cometic base gasket to replace that one.
there is probably more rtv on the cases inside lol

Thanks guys on the video of my son but I have bad news and pics shows it :( ..