Lets see your daily drivers

07EigerRider

Feb 23, 2009
Austintown, OH
You know, the car/truck/etc that you drive on the street. Mines a 91 Dodge Dakota

DSCN3610.jpg

Its got a 3.9 V6 automatic and 136000 miles

thats my 88 jeep cherokee, 4.0 i-6, auto, dana 44 rear, dana 30 front, 5 inch RC short arm lift. 33-12.50s. and thats my 91' integra. jdm front end, b18 ls/vtec, five speed, cop magnet. when its dry, integra. when its winter or haggard roads, jeep. i try to get out in both.

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 147
  • integra.jpg
    integra.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 157
Loving the jeep and integra,

My brother had a integra very simular before he recently passed away

Edit:

unfortunatly i have no ride :( but ive seemed to wreck 3 that wasnt mine :(

4918_1172599555935_1256403076_30478.jpg

'03 RSX Type-S. Too many mods to list lol

sicc rsx. ya my integra has so many mods id be typing all day. i built that motor from nothing. one of my honda buddies has a JDM RHD Honda Integra Type R. its the same body style as yours, but a lil different, and righthand drive of course. and its got the good K20, not the sucky k20a2. this is my friends 06 subie WRX daily driver. ( my integra beat it before he got his vf39 turbo and downpipe!:(), and my friend with his evo, then, my girls euro R style accord and his girls evo.

Attachments

• subie.jpg
    subie.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 143
  • evo.jpg
    evo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 144
  • evo and accord.jpg
    evo and accord.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 141
i will list some integra mods, b18a1 block, bored, forged pistons, crower rods, ARP rod bolts, all new bearings, new LS crank, block girdle, B16b1 head, milled, Junn stage two cams, titanium skunk2 valves, springs and retainers, blox intake manifold, AEM fuel rail and injectors, DC sport header, testpipe, 2-1/2 all the way back, no cat or resonator, gReddy Ti. muffler, apexI vtec controller, Hondata ecu, and a ton of other expensive sh*t... dont get me goin on my friend jim's wrx...

Man that opel is the sh*t, but shouldnt it be on the inside of the razorwire?

Bad neighborhood eh? I'm on another car forum and a guy with an Audi in S.A. had a boulder rolled in front of him while driving. I guess they do that and if you stop they rob and/or kill you. Smashed up his front end pretty good, but he kept it floored and got away.

Here's mine! stock '03 Grand Cherokee runs great, 94,000 so should go a bit yet.

1167-my-new-bike-hauler-w-daily-driver.jpg

And one for fun! Everyone can laugh at this I'm sure of it 8-|

1166-pre-trailer-days-dont-tell-me-wont-fit.jpg

Just fold the seats down, remove the tires, collapse the handle-bars and ur off!

SANY0122.jpg

No one can beat my sh*tty ride... A 1981 Chevy Malibu station wagon. Dad bought it in 86 and drove it everyday til 2007, I've been driving it since them. Ya, it's a chick magnet.. I:I