How to block off the oil injection thing

What are your symptoms of rich running, wet plug from fuel, wet plug from oil?

Is there any fuel leaking or dribblin from the carb?

Are there any breather tubes on the carb, and are the free to breathe.

It's rich from oil I believe... And yes I did see fuel from the cab when I was driving it.

It's rich from oil I believe... And yes I did see fuel from the cab when I was driving it.

Where, just leaking from the body or leaking from a tube? You say rich from oil, that would mean you are adding more oil than 4 ounces to 1 gallon of fuel, so that would make you super lean and the plug will either be coated with oil or perfectly clean. Pull the plug and check, maybe post a picture of it.

Hope you all know they make this:Ratio Rite Mixing Cup - In stock NOW! Our Price: $4.99 eliminates all this dumb a$$ guessing, especially for the mathmatically challenged 8-|.

Or, spend 50 cents at your local walmart or dollar store and buy a small 4 ounce measuring cup...remember how many gallons you put in your tank or jug and dump in that many measuring cup fulls of oil. I:I 5 gallons of gasoline means 5 measuring cups of oil...and you save $3.99 plus shipping and handling.

It was just on the carb. I never saw where it droppe from.. An it's oil injected.. I wonder If the float is stuck

How much have you ridden since you put fresh un premixed fuel in the tank.

It may just have an over abundance of oil in the crancase from you putting oil in the tank.

It was just on the carb. I never saw where it droppe from.. An it's oil injected.. I wonder If the float is stuck

Could possibly be, but then it would be coming out one of your hoses...which would be your float bowl vent tube. Start with what Blaaster is recommending, it's the simplest place to start, the exhaust and then start picking one thing at a time and go from there. I:I

I let it idle for like 2 minutes then drove it probably three hundred yards. So what should I start with

That carb needs a overhaul to see if it is clean, and adjusted correctly, this is important to do to stop it from flooding.

A high float coul be stopping the fuel being shut off.

Unfortunatly I dont know what s**t sounds like, so I cant comment on that statement.

If you have one broken ring in there the other one may provide enough compression to let it start.

My choice would be to check the piston for damage first.

If you feel inclined pull the reed cage as well and check if the piston has got all of its skirt, and while you are check out the reeds.

So take off the header
To see piston or the carb? Could it just be something wrong wth the carb

Header is the part that the exhaust pipe slides onto, that is fastened to the engine, in the front near the bottom. Back off two nuts and remove for best view...with a flashlight. Under the header is going to be a ring, called a donut gasket, don't lose that.