HEMIEATR...

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well I have been really busy at work and haven't been on much becausey free time has been eaten up with working on my truck, it's my DD and right now running 5.4 0-60s at 5600lbs right now I have a custom IM being made and a custom 4" intake and a 3200+ stall. I'm going to be doing some weight reduction before I hit the track in march, trailer hitch spare etc. here's the list right now of what's all done.

Jim wolf cams custom intake manifold
long tube headers 90 mm throttle body
2.5 mid pipes 4" custom built intake
2.5 to 3 y pipe. transgo shift kit
borla xr1 muffler Lpd external trans cooler
custom tail pipe stillen 3 row radiator
borla reso tip stillen rear diff cover
American outlaw bunker rims

interior is redone with all led lights and I had a custom set of headlights done with projectors so they look like the jx45 lights

the name is going to be my license plate because it's a nissan Titan and I embarrass dodges all day long...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    996.2 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Awk08
drag racing, 1/4 mile, not totally sure getting it dynoed soon, waiting for IM and 4" intake to get here so I can do a comparison my forum so they know the diff in hp

snap some pics of the inside with the lights on, and the headlights.

Also, beating dodges in speed is one thing. Power is a totally different thing

there is one yet touch me, goes for ford and chevis too, most aren't modified like I am, thing about my truck is the performance market for us is limited so we have to get creative and find shops or people to make sh*t for us.

I'll snap some pics tonight and when my lights are finished I'll post some pics up, kens helping with the 4" intake since I have no welding around.

lookin good Jon..............for a rice rocket :)

I'm waiting for it to open up, probably march 8th, I'll put it this way there's a guy that does the truck pulls with his and it is also his daily driver and he has multiple first place trophies on stock trans, my buddy mike just ran a 12.86 on stock trans slipping and it has almost 200k on it.

our trans is good up past 500 hp

Sweet. We go there a couple times a year. Let me know when you go. Just a heads up, if you run in the 12 second range you need a helmet.

oh yeah I know most tracks it's anything over 100 mph, I'll def let u know man more the merrier might take the v rod out there after I do the exhaust and tuner on it.

yeah there's a handful of us that thrive off of what people say about our trucks and they usually ask it's a what? I got asked a month of so ago as me and my wife were getting into my truck guy walks up and says "is this thing an Isuzu? I started it up and asked him does it sound like it?
I got a buddy at work that has a dodge and another that has a ford Eco boost, I shut their mouths real quick lol

next up is a camaro ss my buddy owns and is working on, he's juicing so it might be difficult to take him, I told him no juice or I thought about puttin a 85 shot on it lol

looks good, nice mods,,, buuuttt i dont know if the thread name is correct lol. i have a 04 ram HEMI 4x4 slightly lifted, 37in bfgs and around here nothing will touch it, and no very big or expensive mods. no gas or diesel, i had one cummins get close and thats all. an that includes some of the cars around here, lol people and their mustangs. but dont brag too much about beating a HEMI, nissan was trying to get that block from dodge to put in the titan and they were guna sell them some blocks, i havent heard anything in a while, but soon those nissans might have a dodge heart.

cummins is making a 5.0 turbo diesel and it's going in the new gen Titan which I can't wait for, it's going to put down 300 hp and 500 lbs tq. nothing has been released yet it's suppose to be out this summer, nissan is losing business by not releasing it yet, dodge sold 8k in a week that has a new Eco diesel in it.
sorry dude u being lifted and on 37s puts u at a lessor an advantage, that sh*t slows u down, my race weight is around 5200 lbs and I'm running 0-60 in 5 seconds..

no, not exactly, my tires and weight(6800) roughly keep my tires from spinning and it just takes off like a bullet.