+2" Swingarm Kit and bonus goodies... $85

Alright the clicks are over and off to EBay this goes.

Now I am gonna offer it first dibs to the bastee Brutha's, of course, so stay tuned for the pics of the kit, EBay auction ID, etc, etc.

I also changed up the kit offer, AGAIN.
Now it is even juicier.

I am leaving the extension on my stocker swinger. I am in the process of painting the whole thing, together, a matte/satin black, as one piece.

I am including my aftermarket RK chain cut to fit the setup, which is what I was running after I removed my stocker chain with the 5 extra links, as when I added a 14 tooth front sprocket I needed more chain anyway.

SO, to reiterate, and what the kit includes NOW, goes like this:
Stock swinger extended roughly 2.5", fresh matte black paintjob(nice!!)
RK chain cut to fit the +2.5" setup for a 14 tooth front sprocket(with new master link)
GOOD working rear mech. caliper with lightly used pads
Vito's +4" rear brake cable with Park brake delete, installed on caliper

BOLT and GO!!!

Ya know Ebay is gonna go nuts with this, for sure.

I will post the link to the auction ASAP, gonna start it at a buck with no reserve, sure this is gonna climb well over $100 but WELL worth it.

I can do it for $125(heavy box, gonna cost $$$ to ship)for any locals here before the EBay kicks off, this will include shipping for you guys only.

If ya want it holla, as ya all know EBay is gonna grab this up in a hurry!!!

Peace out Blastee Brutha's... I:I

The kit is potentially up for a full blaster front hydo swap/trade, just waiting to hear back from that guy. I Will keep you guys posted if the kit still continues to be available, or if it will go on Ebay, etc, etc...

Thx guys...

Gone...
FULL KIT traded for a stock 2003 Blaster front Hydro Kit, Boy-Ahhhh!!!!! I:I

Thx for everyone's interest, sorry no one followed through on it in time.
Rock on Blaster Brutha's...

Gone...
FULL KIT traded for a stock 2003 Blaster front Hydro Kit, Boy-Ahhhh!!!!! I:I

Thx for everyone's interest, sorry no one followed through on it in time.
Rock on Blaster Brutha's...

Dude you got a front Hydro Kit for a trade, that is AWESOME I:II:II:II:I

No doubt bronco, that is what I was thinkin' !!!!

But, I put some time into the kit as opposed to just selling the extension.
I left the extension on my swinger, painted it altogether Matte/Satin black, came out real nice. Included a FULL D.I.D. chain cut to fit, instead of just the links and extra master. Included my rear stock mech caliper rebuilt with new pads, and that was painted too the matte black, and Vito's +4" extended cable with park brake delete, installed ready to bolt on.... Everything cleaned up real nice and one of the local PA bro's who has a few bikes, one being a cracked frame roller 2003 still with the front hydro's that he did not need, and....

SCORE!!!!

Got from him:
2003 Blaster calipers
spindles
hubs
master/lever
lines
rotors

All about it. I got brand new pads coming on the way for the calipers. Now with rockin' AWK's kick a$$ GSXR rear hydro kit, I am on full fluids, rock on brutha!!! I:I

Last edited: