the beast is alive!!

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
so it's been awhile since I have been around, had a inspection at work all through November, then December was a bad monthly wife's grandpa died out of the blue so we had to take care of that. But here's what's been goin on.
well after the trip to ct I had been working the bugs out of my truck, well I finally got the issues worked out and the timing on the passenger side was 2 teeth off, don't know how it jumped but I fixed the problem after trial and error, pulling cam covers, tensioners and cams, measure lash cap clearance, since my hobby shop is only open fri sat and sun it took me about 3 weeks of taking it apart moving cam gears and putting it all back together, may sound easy but isz royal pain in the ass!! not to mention the stock marks were worn off so all I had was a reference point from another guys truck that he sent me pics of.
so it's fixed, I redid my exhaust with custom mid pipes y pipe to a borla muffler and custom made tail pipe. here's a list of the mods for it.

06 nissan Titan 4x4
jwt cams
uprev engine management
4" intake
90mm throttle body
jba headers
2.5 mids
3" custom y pipe to 3" borla to 3.5 outlet
street traction bars
transgo shift kit
lpd trans cooler
LEDs all inside
led tail light
lightened rear bumper

currently having headlights customized and working on a custom set of headers and intake manifold,

going to dyno once I get it back from body shop since I got hit by a lady when I was on my way to a shop to pick up some parts. Then once I get the manifold on there it's going again and then after headers, I'm shooting for a high 12 before I put the giggle juice in it. on my phone so can't post a run I did before my tuner dialed it in. Will post one later.

I am almost done with my builds. Feel free to bring your bike here. We can get it jetted and work the bugs out. Glad you got the truck running good.

yeah man I have ur throttle cable too lol, when I get the truck back I'll swing by and well tinker with it.

running a 5.0 second 0-60 is friggin fun in a 5500 lb truck, no wot restriction either, now march I figure riding season will start, bike will be ready, in ct we had it runnin really rich but it moved so when it's dialed in she's gonna rip!!