First full build, Pics Progress and suggestions?

Finally got it on its own tires... waitin now for a new stator to show up and then the rest goes back together!!

P3180004.jpg

P3180010.jpg

P3180013.jpg

P3190076.jpg

P3190085.jpg

P3190092.jpg

Well things got awfully busy last year around this time getting ready for the summer and I completely forgot about the build thread. I feel terrible leading you guys along so far without a conclusion...

We went riding quite a bit last year. Half way through the year, the motor took a sh*t. Rebuilt the motor and now pretty much everything is new. One trip after rebuilding the motor, she went over the edge of a birm on a tight trail and rolled, ended up against a tree. She took it like a champ and rode the rest of the weekend, and again on the trip the following weekend... only to find out about amonth after the accident that she fractured her leg and tore the ACL and miniscus... Knee surgery by Thanksgiving... and ready to ride again this year!

Got the blaster out of storage a few weeks ago and gettin ready for Silver Lake Sand Dunes again in 2 weeks!

KarrahQuad.jpg

P6120115.jpg

P6120182.jpg

awesome man. glad you came back around and updated us. there are so many threads that get abandoned and we have no idea how everything went.

my gf would love that bike there though. nice job on it.

swweeetttt rride for your girl. i'm trying to get my girl riding (not so good so far) lol. if i was you i'd rip that oil injection off asap! best decision i made with my second blaster. first one blew up because of it.

swweeetttt rride for your girl. i'm trying to get my girl riding (not so good so far) lol. if i was you i'd rip that oil injection off asap! best decision i made with my second blaster. first one blew up because of it.

Yea we keep considering doing that as well... however we always run out of time because its a last minute crunch before a trip.

On another side note, where do you ride? We live in Shelby Twp, only a few miles from Romeo.

Nice job. Looks like those painted plastics have held up pretty well. Have they been repainted or is that the same paint from the original build?

Nice job. Looks like those painted plastics have held up pretty well. Have they been repainted or is that the same paint from the original build?

They have held up pretty well. She has hit a few things, rolled it once, and then with all the abuse from being in a trailer with about 20 other peoples gear... it was looking pretty good. We still touched up the paint on them this year too. The flat black makes it extremely easy to touch up without blending issues.