Dirty's Ride 2014

Thanks Joe, 8 hours before we leave.

Why is it that I feel like a child with a new toy?
Pops and son is Coming to America!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip Gerry. Wish I could be there with all you ladies but unfortunately the timing is no good for me. Can't wait to see all the pics from this trip.

Sorry we are going to miss you Ian, I was kinda looking forward to it.

As I type I am sitting in LA International Airport boarding lounge.

4 1/2 hours wait before we board for Detroit.

Have just arrived in L.A airport. Getting to look around a little till next plane.

Have a safe trip you crazy Aussies.. Cant wait to see some pics.. Be safe and have fun fellas...

Some of the guys had a test run last night, Hack went along to get a little experience as he has never ridden hills before.

The guys convinced me to toss the walking stick and have a granny ride on a utility quad today.

A couple of the guys.
image.jpg

You know what would be awesome. Have someone stand by the woods when everyone is out riding and just take audio.

It would sound like a troop of howler monkeys fighting off a gorilla or something. :D

Who is who in the pic?

Rather be sleeping than where he ha been, rolling in a mud hole like a Hog!
image.jpg

You know what would be awesome. Have someone stand by the woods when everyone is out riding and just take audio.

It would sound like a troop of howler monkeys fighting off a gorilla or something. :D

Who is who in the pic?
Billy, Fred's next door neighbour, Nick, Fred's brother and Fred Dirty on the right.