Live in eastern Pa? I know a good place to ride...

Zombie

Mar 11, 2009
Wind Gap, PA
What's up. I don't know if anyone has posted about this place yet.. and i kinda don't wanna give it away.. but it's for a good reason.. It's an old stone quarry not far from Palmerton, Pa. It's a pay place, BUT it's a sweet deal.. Don't really have a name.. but it's called Fenoff. fenoffsbluemtclub.com The site is kinda lame.. but it gives u an idea..
Here's the deal. cause the site dont tell u much.. This guy is in the middle of loosing his land. They shut his quarry down.. and he thought he could raise money to help out.. So it's 25 bucks a month.. and u can ride anytime u want. From dusk till dawn. Seven days a week. Sundays he allows riding starting at 11 o'clock. You'r not locked into commitment where u have to pay every month either. U can camp on his land on the weekends. It's not really a "club" cause for reasons that THE MAN imposes he can't say that. Supposed to be more like u are friends.. and u hooked him up with some cash to help out.. and u sign a waver stating that u wont sue his ass.. witch after u meet him u woudn't want to.. he's a good guy.
Waver must be noterised (wow i can't spell).. he can't have it dont there.. but it's ok.. he let us bring them back with us the next time we came. We got it done for free! but i'm sure it's not more than like ten bucks to have it done.
This is getting long.. sorry.. their web site is lame.
There is a small play area up top.. kinda sick.. and there is one nasty hair scramble trail cut. He told us as long as were on his land we can cut new trails. It's very rocky (old quarry) but it's nice and technical. Place hasn't been going more than since the winter i think.. But we been spendin time up there alot and were gonna make some new trails..
can ride anything there... no papers or plates or gay sh*t like that.. no flags no helmets.. if your crazy.. whatever.. jeeps trucks cars bikes quads go carts.. Going up this sunday again.. so if anyone is intersted,,we could meet up to help on directions.. or we will see there!!!