Dirty's Ride 2014

dirtysquared

DirtyDirty
Jun 30, 2013
South Western PA
We plan on starting riding on July 4th If your running late, no problems, We can come back and get you very easily. The farm is mostly all woods, trails, and a few fields we ride around.
There is going to be Quads, Bikes, Trikes, Men, women, and kids. Quite a few of our friends will be there also, but will not be riding.

Friday's plan is giving the old man the 250r, Riding, some shooting, Cookout in the woods, and fireworks after dark.

Saturday riding, shooting, cook.

Bring a tent, sleep in your truck or car, It dosen't matter! We will have the campsite ready this weekend.

Bring your beverage of choice, and some snacks. I plan on buying some kielbassa patties, hamburgers, Hotdogs, Pork steaks, I'll make some potato's, and beans. I'll have the wife whip up some pasta salad too.

We will show you a good time,

If you plan on attending, send me a PM.

Last edited:
We plan on starting riding on July 4th
Friday's plan is giving the old man the 250r, Riding, some shooting, Cookout in the woods, and fireworks after dark.

Saturday riding, shooting, cook.

Bring your beverage of choice, and some snacks. I plan on buying some kielbassa patties, hamburgers, Hotdogs, Pork steaks, I'll make some potato's, and beans. I'll have the wife whip up some pasta salad too.

i gotta stock up on some ammo !
off the rest of this week and the bike will be ready to rock !
and i gotta unload the rest of this venison :)
will there be a grill there, or should i bring one ?

Reactions: HACK
i smell race gas, i smell race gas.............

1qgzdl.jpg

I smell free Airline alcohol.

Talking about beer were we not, I will be able to shout a few more than expected at the evening get togethers as the stuff is 1/3 the price in US!

i was down freds to attend the mx races at high point today, i'll update that thread on ben's results later.
but i did get a quick tour of the farm, trails and campsite.......looks real nice !!!!!!!!!

I will be able to shout a few more than expected at the evening get togethers as the stuff is 1/3 the price in US!

oh we'll have enuf to have you shouting at the Aborigine's by nights end :)

i was down freds to attend the mx races at high point today, i'll update that thread on ben's results later.
but i did get a quick tour of the farm, trails and campsite.......looks real nice !!!!!!!!!

oh we'll have enuf to have you shouting at the Aborigine's by nights end :)
Awesome!!! :)

Got the KOR motor swap complete on my 04, Jared's predator is all ready to roll. He is also going to bring his PW 80 along. Just need to get the camping gear all together. We will be leaving early Friday morning. Hope to make it by sometime around noon.

/\ awesome.....Jared's coming too !!!!!!

have a safe trip pops, see ya in a few days :)