Dirty's Ride 2014

Bronco preparing to hitch a ride.

image.jpg

Brought her home after 2 days of mudding, and playing. I got some work to do after this weekend. Change helm joints, fix my fender stay's, change pipes, See what's wrong with Whitey, and Show my Aussie friends some local attractons. I had a good time, and I hope everyone that came did as well. Friday was a little hectic, but Saturday, we all got to ride together, enjoy each other's company, and the kids had a great time. I'm sure the rope swing pics will show up here soon.

Thanks to the BF friends...Awk...Bronco...Bummer & J-Fizzle...Blaaster...Hack, for coming and helping me keep things going.

I'm Glad I got to meet all you guys and hope you'll be back next year.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HACK
had a great weekend, thanx for having us Fred !
along with your brother being home with his freinds, all the locals, the 250r for dad, the aussies, ect. ect.
you did damn good for your first forum ride and everything that comes with organizing such a thing.
you just know i'll be back asap :)

it was good to see and ride with my BF bothers Mike, Jared and Doug again !

Gerry and Heath....words can't express what it meant to me to get to meet and spend the weekend with, riding with and learning about you 2 and your culture in OZ.
come to find out it's not that much different than any of us, but alot more interesting :)
it was a pleasure i'll never forget !
you guys think Gerry is a trip on here, in person is 10 times more !!!!!!!

i'll keep adding pics and vids as i get them from my phone

Reactions: HACK
more random pics

jared slingin some mud
IMG_20140705_141910085.jpg

a hack mud attack
IMG_20140705_141915060.jpg

playin with some of freds arsenal
IMG_20140705_190935544.jpg
IMG_20140705_191047186.jpg
IMG_20140705_191108592.jpg
IMG_20140705_191130314.jpg

a local on his new ride
IMG_20140705_191257691.jpg

bummer and I loaded up
IMG_20140706_092614774.jpg

the 250r
1234.jpg

and the vintage helmet that goes with it
2345.jpg

pops in his knickers :)

3456.jpg

and someone left me a surprise package of the best PB cookies on earth for the ride home !!!!!
4567.jpg

baby bunnies we found, they had us all checking our phones wondering what the squealing noise we heard was,
they survived all weekend right under our feet, trucks and quad tires :)
5678.jpg

Did not get much sleep last night in the tent. I heard all kinds of strange noises, then when i looked out the window of the tent all i could see was a red dot sight aiming in the woods!
I had to go pee but was afraid someone might yell ( big hairy sasquatch ) and get something shot off! lol :D
But i guess its better to be hung like a sasquatch, not like a RAT!!! :eek:

Reactions: bummer981
Looks like Jared on the rope swing didn't make the highlight reel. Nice editing Joe you got the timing down on that shake

I downloaded all the vids and didn't find jareds swing ?
glad we caught it though.
and instead of the harlem shake, we got the "dirty shake" :)