Custom made front bumper!

colescustom

Aug 1, 2011
CT
Check out my custom hood piece. Originally bought the carbon hood for another atv and thought "hey this would look good". i inserted 4 threaded inserts into my one piece fender, trimed the sideds, and cut off the excess plastic sticking out in front.

Any pictures??????????????????????

Before:
2lkfz4i.jpg

AFTER:
1zznmgk.jpg

super easy to do. only place i know where you can buy them already one is online via. projectblaster. and they charge $285 + shipping :eek:

Reactions: brandoz28
Carbon look hood comes in a variety of colors specific fit for a honda TRX450R. I ended up heating the hood and pinching it up ever so slightly to fit the bodyline a little better, but other than that its great. PLUS i can now buy any other color and interchange it in a matter of a few minutes!

cool stuff. I've thought about giving it a shot on mine, not sure i want to cut up this hood though

looks good! what was that hood originally for? trx250r?

have some rep for a good job

some pics of how you did it would be sweet!

would love too. dont have pics now. when i get some free time ill take the carbon piece off n show you underneath. Just 4 threaded rivets i inserted after drilling 4 holes. bolted the hood on, trimed the excess tip cause the front is a V shape. and then trimmed some off the side fenders with a airsaw

I don't really like to he looks of it. Good job putting it on but I would prefer a different hood.....personal preference

i do to..... :p :eek: 8-| :D

hmmmm newbie spelling error! any way i can change the title of the threat? :-/

and thanks, cool thing with this is i can replace that hood to a different color or similar style. think im gonna leave it for now, works for me. :)