Bought my first house!

brandoz28

Sep 24, 2009
Iowa
as the title says, with a GREAT garage too hehe.
couple pics.....can't wait, we take possession in the middle of March.
012.jpg

the important part, WORKSPACE!!!!!
011.jpg

my dad getting a cameo
010.jpg

congrats bro, i peeked at the pic links posted in chat the other nite.
but didn't notice all the electrical outlets, and what looks to be a welder outlet in the garage.
nice score !!!!!!

yup there is a 220 outlet for a welder or whatever. got another 220 plug that I'm going to probably use for an air compressor when the time comes.

there's a 1 car garage that you can access from the front, and then you get to the 2 car garage/workspace from the alley. only spending marginally more a month to own than our current rent.

you glad that other one went to the other bidder now ???

Congrads my brutha, So nice of you to remodel my room, ya really didn't have to do that!!

That garage is saaaweeet!

Where the HELL is the stripper pole?!?! I thought I taught you better than to buy a house with a stripper pole Brando. Hahaha jk good buy looks real nice. Plenty of room for at least a dozen Blasters. And if you notice odd noises in the attic don't pay any attention to it. It's just me getting settled in hahaha.

very nice place man!...so jealous me and the other half have been looking for a house for a while now wish the housing market would drop up here in ND but it prolly wont sadly cus the oil boom