Billet parts and mild rebuild

since this thread turned from a few bling parts, into a semi-rebuild thread, heres todays updates.........

the new everything KOR power showed up today
mcq3o5.jpg

finally some updated porting and boysen ports, after 3 years running the mild trail port i asked for originally
zsu9td.jpg

forgot my wide angle lens or i'd have gotten a pic of the massive exhaust port !!!!!!!

i like the results so much, i decided to just clear coat the +2" anti-vibe stem
osu8fr.jpg

regreased my swinger pivot bearings, painted the spots the powder coating is flaking off, and drilled the bottom mounts of the rear elka shock,
should have this thing back together and running over the weekend

since this thread turned from a few bling parts, into a semi-rebuild thread, heres todays updates.........

mcq3o5.jpg

finally some updated porting and boysen ports, after 3 years running the mild trail port i asked for originally
dra6ug.jpg

forgot my wide angle lens or i'd have gotten a pic of the massive exhaust port !!!!!!!

i like the results so much, i decided to just clear coated the +2" anti-vibe stem
osu8fr.jpg

regreased my swinger pivot bearings, painted the spots the powder coating is flaking off, and drilled the bottom mounts of the rear elka shock,

Looking good awk !

You and me both luv the fins on the motor was thinking about doing tht to mine.. I had my bike running yesterday all together and then of course my gears are messed up. I am missing 4,5,6 grpear when I try to go to 3rd to 4th its like trying to move a brick wall up with my toe it won't let me... But of course I got extra parts!!!

got the plow all rigged up and the damn sun came out and melted all the snow, the 4-6 inches we got was all gone by lunch.................

14jxggl.jpg

Omfg I came up with tht Idea first I took my law mower out and did the same thing my mom thought it was funny until I drifted it into a snow bank and got stuck...... To be conitinued on punishment

got the nology hotwire installed prolly gonna get another " AMR Monster Coil" eventually to power it

illmxj.jpg

Last edited:
Holy sh*t, I'm a week or so behind! NICE! Love the fin thing, jealous of the boysen ports! I got boysen exhaust ports -HEEEEHEEE

mcq3o5.jpg

zsu9td.jpg

i like the results so much, i decided to just clear coat the +2" anti-vibe stem
osu8fr.jpg

WOW nice looking motor!!!I:II:I What was done to the flywheel??? It looks like it was lightened..

WOW nice looking motor!!!I:II:I What was done to the flywheel??? It looks like it was lightened..

although i'm not totally conviced of the benefits of the lightened flywheel for how and where i ride, it has been on there all last season, ken sent me home with it when i was there in september, it does seem to rev a lil quicker, and i've yet to stall it, so...i guess it can stay

although i'm not totally conviced of the benefits of the lightened flywheel for how and where i ride, it has been on there all last season, ken sent me home with it when i was there in september, it does seem to rev a lil quicker, and i've yet to stall it, so...i guess it can stay

I have always been interested in trying a lightened flywheel. I may have to get a flywheel on ebay and send it to ken..

got the nology hotwire installed that slickers hooked me up with, thanx brutha !!!!!!
prolly gonna get another " AMR Monster Coil" eventually to power it

illmxj.jpg

The nology hotwire is very interesting looking!! What wire do you use for the blaster??? Is it 7mm or 8mm, Spiral or Solid, is there a part number???

got all reassembled, last heat cycle/retorqued and a short rip today
holy fa-shizzle ....why did i wait this long to upgrade my cylinder porting ???
this thing is insane now...of course thanx to ken oconnor racing !!!!
still got some fine tuning of the airscrew to do, plug chop for this dyno port pipe, and get the trailtech lights on and wired this week

here's some cellphone pics.................

2znrevr.jpg

714v94.jpg

hukcya.jpg

1zf4f48.jpg
fdzwh0.jpg

2dufkvr.jpg

27y7lon.jpg

t9wodh.jpg

Looking good AwkI:II:II:II:I, But you better get a skid plate put back under your swingarm..lol:D;):p8-|

i have 4 nice shape ones hanging on the wall for this seasons assualt, grabbed the proper length bolts today, it'll be on there tomorrow !!!!