Billet parts and mild rebuild

i was gonna say that would get extremely old trying to sneak inbetween there for the key, but it is a good spot to get it out of the way

who uses the key all the time to shut the bike down ???
kill switch on the bars !!!!!

looking good awk!!!!!!! i'm not a huge tread plate aluminum fan, but i'm diggin it.

i used it for my airscoops when the 3/16ths. 6061 kept cracking,
held up all last season, so...i am now a fan !!! LOL
thanx for the dig !

well yeah thats what i do but still taking the key in and out would be a pain for me, idk about you though :D

as promised, a video just for you !!!!.................

and for my buddy dualstroke, who said my bars looked like apehangers ?
(ya don't really think i bought anything without doin my homework, do ya ?).............

i am a little surprised my renthals on the bike now, are an inch or so wider each side, than these new outlaw fatbars ???
but the height looks real close...........

this pic was taken at a downward angle, the mount just looks lower
2dvrgub.jpg

all lined up........
4g57jp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
removed my stock stem today, cause it has the hole needed to mount my old denton stabilizer on my black bike, then decided to also extend it 2"

in the mean time i sat the new anti-vibe in place..............

ieqy39.jpg

/\/\/\ i gained my target 2" over stock, 1 1/4" over my old set-up with the flipped mounts under the bars

2" extension for the black bastard.............

15mlkyt.jpg

denton stabilizer on, took a quick ride and immedietly felt a difference ..........
(new BF.COM decal too !!!!!!)

260tnno.jpg

also removed the extremely loud ass LRD adjustable from the black one, and threw my F7/trinity/CT ??? pipe/silencer on it, much quieter, and way more predictable power, that LRD had an insane "hit" when the power kicked in
prolly gonna throw it on ebay to see what it'll do ???...............

auuiw8.jpg

got a chance to throw these 2 side by side the other day, to see the difference in expansion chamber size, what that determines i have no clue

Dynoport vs. Trinity (?) multi cone

352k9ky.jpg

got a chance to throw these 2 side by side the other day, to see the difference in expansion chamber size, what that determines i have no clue

Dynoport vs. Trinity (?) multi cone

352k9ky.jpg

The Dynoport is a very aggressive looking pipe.. I like the way they look..I:I

The Dynoport is a very aggressive looking pipe.. I like the way they look..I:I

heres my thoughts......
the LRD adjustable had more top end when adjusted to the shortest expansion chamber size, and more bottom end when adjusted long

i hope that doesn't mean the huge, long chamber on the dynoport will not give my bike more bottom at the cost of more top end ????

is so, my old pipe will go back onto my bike, and the DP. onto the black one

heres my thoughts......
the LRD adjustable had more top end when adjusted to the shortest expansion chamber size, and more bottom end when adjusted long

i hope that doesn't mean the huge, long chamber on the dynoport will not give my bike more bottom at the cost of more top end ????

is so, my old pipe will go back onto my bike, and the DP. onto the black one

How similar is the LRD adjustable pipe and the dynoport adjustable pipe??

the LRD which has now sold, had a similar diameter expansion chamber, but it continued back much further

here...........

a3zcw3.jpg

Dynoport vs LRD adjustable side by side comparison.....................

2rm1f0h.jpg

fkurzo.jpg