Billet parts and mild rebuild

awk if the dp runs beter then ct/f7 you gona change ur sig pic with the dp in it.?

absolutely.............................
should i change it now to my bike all in pieces, and the tracking # for my motor on the way to oconnor racing ???? LOL

okay, the Trailtech X-Bars, mid bend 1-1/8" bars arrived, and me likey, alot !!!!!

way milder bend than the "ape hanger" high bend outlaw bars, and you can clearly see the extra "control length" is gonna make fitting the grips/throttle/hydro master on there much easier

107o1ap.jpg

10dbioz.jpg

3446oev.jpg

okay, the Trailtech X-Bars, mid bend 1-1/8" bars arrived, and me likey, alot !!!!!

way milder bend than the "ape hanger" high bend outlaw bars, and you can clearly see the extra "control length" is gonna make fitting the grips/throttle/hydro master on there much easier

107o1ap.jpg

10dbioz.jpg

3446oev.jpg

Looks like the pro taper mid bends I had on Shanes! Looks good , Huge difference!

Dynoport vs LRD adjustable side by side comparison.....................

2rm1f0h.jpg

fkurzo.jpg

Thanks!! Nice pipe comparison pics, i like the look of the larger pipe better then my CT pipe. Now i wonder what the Toomey pipe looks like in size VS the Dynoport & LRD..

no more "Ape Hangers" !!!!!!
the new Trail Tech X-bars - ATV Mid-Bend,
and as suspected,
plenty of "control length" ...................

4kvf9v.jpg

do plows come in Billet ???? :eek:

cause the snow is still coming down hard, we may reach the 12-18" they call for ???

holy crap, that much?!? get one of those big 2 man push shovels, tape the handles on both sides of your front bumper, and go nuts, gotta flinstone back up the driveway but nothin wrong with that!! I:I

holy crap, that much?!? get one of those big 2 man push shovels, tape the handles on both sides of your front bumper, and go nuts, gotta flinstone back up the driveway but nothin wrong with that!! I:I

awesome idea .................
vids of a ghetto plow rig coming tomorrow !!!!!

got the plow all rigged up and the damn sun came out and melted all the snow, the 4-6 inches we got was all gone by lunch.................

14jxggl.jpg