05 trx450r WORCS build

FUK SAKE do yee pull up to a car dats da same color as urs at traffic lights dont think so ITS DA SAME THING ON DIS no need to biotch about it i c a few fellas dat have the same mx gear as me and i dont go over and complian about it

here is the start up vid,, quality sucked due to being a cell phone vid.. ill get some go-pro vids soon

Last edited by a moderator:
took the bike out for a first practice... shed a few parts, lost the kick starter and blew up the upper radiator hose, but the motor is now fully broken in and is a raped ape! suspension is amazing and fits my riding style, my lap times werent too bad for my class, need some more fine tunning.. plastics kick starter and radiator hoses will be here next week

lookin good alex, very nice build, good luck racing !!!!!!!
i may not have been active in this thread everyday, but i've been watching

and look ......someone else stole this frame color,
except this vid is from last year, (uploaded jan.7 2011),
way before either you or james claims to have "originated" this color, maybe you both watch "american chopper" ???
aaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe paul teutul jr. should chime in here and cry a river too ?????
WTF ????.

Last edited:
here are a few shots
ae8y1k.jpg

2pslyj4.jpg

bike runs amazing! tons of power, only issue is getting the shocks all dialled right, my issue right now is that i have more suspension travel than ground clearance. my frame hits the ground before i hit the bump stops lol... but thats only on big flat landings.. i did a few clicker adjustments she feels pretty solid and settles in the turns nicely. im trying to get these new plastics here finally,, urg !

Last edited: