Blaster build for MX racing

Well got the Trinity Exhaust system on and I would say that was the biggest pain in my rear to install. Sounds great though. Just a chain install and torque check on all bolts from being on the track.

Yeah the Trinitys a *^*#&%&%#*&#*^#* to install. lol Ive heard of some ppl unbolting the motor so they can rock it and get the pipe in place. But its worth the trouble for the best pipe out there! :D

Also...the Rath bumper is bada$$, you sir have great taste haha

Last edited:
Well got the Trinity Exhaust system on and I would say that was the biggest pain in my rear to install. Sounds great though. Just a chain install and torque check on all bolts from being on the track.
I hope you checked the welds for pin holes before you installed it. Several people have had bad welds,.best to do a pressure test on it .

Well figure I owe an update after the first race. Let me start by saying extended swingarm is now on my next mod required list. He had an awesome start in the first moto pulling everyone off the line then it all went wrong his weight shifted backwards and he rode the wheelie to the ground. Knocked the wind out of him and probably dinged his pride a little but damn he nailed that gate perfectly for his first gate start ever. He went out for the second moto even though his back and rear were sore. he came home in 5th place to at least get some points on the board for the first race. Heck of a learning experience for him and me. MX racing can loosen bolts you never thought would or could come loose.

awesome for a first time !
but we're going to need at least pics, if not vids :)
i've switched all nuts to nylock and a little blue loctite on all bolts to keep them from rattling loose

Sounds like he learned alot and had a great time. Sounds like Dad learned he has to spend lots of money on quality parts and race fees etc and wrench on the machine in between race weekends. lol Congrats. Good job guys. If you are in the market for a swingarm a roundhouse would suit you guys very well, but not the pocket.

VIDEO0111_0000004719.jpg
VIDEO0120_0000001011.jpg
VIDEO0120_0000001146.jpg
VIDEO0120_0000001315.jpg
Couple of pics from the weekend to include his oh @#% moment. He learned a little lesson in weight transfer.

Reactions: Awk08
2 APEX 250F's, 1 Honda 300EX, 1 Honda 250r, 1 Yamaha 450. The 450 was a one off for that day as it is not supposed to run in that class but they asked all riders if they had an issue for this race as the rider will not compete for overall points. I expect to see more riders at the next race in Oklahoma. We may start to run two classes a day if the schedule allows for additional seat time. He can run Youth Co-ed and Schoolboy Jr.

Last edited:
Nice pics. Wheels up!!!! Looks like he has the starting gates down. Now just to keep the wheels down. lol

I am sure it was not good. He had one highlight out of this experience was that pro rider John Natalie was the first one over to him to help dust him off and help him get his breath back.