05 trx450r WORCS build

ummm im not getting into the BS but TO EVEN SAY THAT MAKES U LOOK LIKE A IDIOT.. i can assure that drag blaster will SMOKE any JUNK 450 4 poke on this forum.

Bud, theres a reason that people move on from blasters, they havnt been updated in over 20 years. Im backing up my bud alex, cause what "little3mil" said was completely out of place and wrong. You guys are just mad cause alex has the baddest 450r on the forum, and like he said, he still has blasters, but the 450 is way faster. If you wanna come race me, I live in southern Indiana, so im up for any of it.

Bud, theres a reason that people move on from blasters, they havnt been updated in over 20 years. Im backing up my bud alex, cause what "little3mil" said was completely out of place and wrong. You guys are just mad cause alex has the baddest 450r on the forum, and like he said, he still has blasters, but the 450 is way faster. If you wanna come race me, I live in southern Indiana, so im up for any of it.

lolol with my new flotek airsal i would send you crying home to mommy.. and also machines need to RUN before u can talk sh*t kiddo ;) and did u just say we are jealous of someone because he has a "baddest" 450 on a blaster forum? u should stop talking.. u are making yourself out to be a moron..

I don't really want to start anything here but I'm certain that little3mil was just messing around saying that. I actually found it pretty funny and scrolled down to see replys like "Hahahahahahaah LOL man" but instead I came across completely opposite reactions which weren't expected by little3mil or me or maybe some other members. Clearly his post wasn't easy to understand as a joke but I'm sure he didn't really mean what was actually written. Sometimes it's hard to express an action(s) when typing a reply. And there was deffinately no need to get into how "4-pokes are horrible" and can or can't "smoke 250r's or blasters" and how "blasters are crap" AND WHATNOT! This IS blasterforum and it is specifically for blasters but I have no problem with 4 strokes and be my guest to create a build thread on your 450R on here because I would probably get pretty tired of seeing just Blaster rebuild's. I do like to look through the threads but theres really nothing exciting when your constantly reading about blaster rebuilds.

So can you all quit it with this nonsense about 4 strokes and let alex90 continue his 450r rebuild without any problems!?!?

ill just let my dyno sheet do the talkin ;)
and i dont dislike blasters and 250r's, i was just trying to be as obscene and out of line as 3mil was being
and tj's and lasxgames's 450rs are a bit nicer than mine, i know mine isnt the best, but im satisfied
6idulj.jpg

there is my justification to build what i want on here,, people seem to have forgot i built 2 blasters on here..i earned the right to build what i want since no one wants to give me botm lol

Last edited:
wow first time in this thread, i never cared to look at another
played out 450 on a blaster forum

the frame color... WOW are you truly that uncreative? way to
cramp somebodys style to the FULLEST I:I

guess this fits the old time sayin perfectly,
Monkey see, Monkey do.

exhibit a

alky drag blaster - YouTube

i'v always liked u, but i don't see where u have the right to be a little biotch about this, we don't need bullshit like this here, people might see this and say, well, looks like a bunch of ahole over there and not join, we don't want of need that, i think it would be in your best interest to take down this worthless waste of time post, also, very nice 450r build, i want i want!

thanks dude^^. anyways wasnt like i was gloating around the forum or trash talking anyone, he totally blindsided for no reason, he can keep his opinion for all i care but doesnt have to plaster his thoughts on my thread

i'v always liked u, but i don't see where u have the right to be a little biotch about this, we don't need bullshit like this here, people might see this and say, well, looks like a bunch of ahole over there and not join, we don't want of need that, i think it would be in your best interest to take down this worthless waste of time post, also, very nice 450r build, i want i want!

just for the record lil3mill spent a long time trying to find a original color for his dragger and here it is less than a month later and the EXACT same color is now on a 4 poker.. i would be a little ticked also.. ok nuff said about the god damn color.. nice bike, not for me but i can admit a nice bike when i see one.

wonder what hell would have broke loose if i used black as a frame color.....omg! and by the way my frame was powder coated in early june/late may... and i announced the colors i was using in beginning of may... so if anything the BASTARD COPIED ME! but u dont see me gettin all technical, im the one that should be bitchin at him

just for the record lil3mill spent a long time trying to find a original color for his dragger and here it is less than a month later and the EXACT same color is now on a 4 poker.. i would be a little ticked also.. ok nuff said about the god damn color.. nice bike, not for me but i can admit a nice bike when i see one.

who gives a sh*t???....

I did the same thing for my blaster with the orange frame, and a couple weeks later 89custom painted his orange and flamed me for "copying" him. even though out of the 2 of us I chose orange about a month before him...

people need to stop being little bitches and realize that there is no original color, everything has been done before....

by the way my frame was powder coated in early june/late may... and i announced the colors i was using in beginning of may... so if anything the BASTARD COPIED ME! but u dont see me gettin all technical, im the one that should be bitchin at him

ok then, lets clear a few things up here with the truth. MY frame and other parts were back from my powder coater, sitting in my garage on april 8th, now you claim your "not getting technical" but obviously your the one losing sleep over this, all i did was simply call you out :eek:

im not going to keep arguing with a bunch of 15 year old kids, just wanted to correct your stated "facts" there alex90

and good luck with the rest of your build I:I

well mr 3mil u had time to chime in at the begining of the tread when i showed what colors i was lookin at, and for the record im not 15, im pretty sure im a year older than you,, im not repainting my frame and i live on the opposite side of the county so live and let live

every color ever found has been used countless time on many things, lime green or whatever the hell that is isn't that original, i use that color on my bmx bike and skate board deck and other stuff cause it looks cool, back to topic of the thread now, any ride report alex?

well i finally got my new coil in the mail this afternoon, bolted it up and let her run a good ten minutes before i cruised around the block, she ran like a dream,,,but a little hot, im gunna re-flush the coolant to make sure i dont have an air bubble in the cooling system. she runs great and pulls mega hard compared to before,, it does have a slight hesitation off the bottom so im gunna double check timing and go a size smaller on the main.. but all n all its my dream quad,, new plastics next week and graphics the following week then she will be complete 100%.. i get issued my WORCS # in 2 weeks... practice practice practice,, i might run a few atva nationals in a few weeks also