York Racing ATV/MC Engine Modifications And Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shipped four jobs today and still had time to play with that bag of nuts slick. Just more bull from the misfits. Make sure you post some pics of that hack work if you ever get your cylinder back 89. I bet it looks like a cheap imitation of a KOR cylinder. Oh well, craft time in the playpen has its merits. Keeps the kids from eating their own sh*t.

I texted him a few choice words. Just had to remind him that Baltimore is less than an hour away from York Pa and this whole situation is messed up. Supposedly his brother shipped it at the post office today. You will probably never get a tracking number. Hopefully you'll get it back soon.

Just had to remind him that Baltimore is less than an hour away from York Pa .

he's not in york pa.

• 875 Weiler Road
  • Warren, Pennsylvania 16365

Clipboard01_zpsc13ddb4c.jpg

He can remove it off his page easily...

I was blocked from a page, only thing i can do is look at what they post, not even allowed to like, comment or share it

Same old BS from this guy im sure. Gets off on screwing young kids for a caveman port. Supposedly this is a business for him. But needs his brother to ship it, and his mom to wipe his ass. Nice to see you run away and not even come on to give 89 the status of HIS PROPERTY!! Guess its time to get his relatives info and start making calls. We will see what grand ma ma says when she gets a call.

not sure, last i heard (today) he was rushing to try and get it shipped before the place closed, not sure if it got shipped or not

I get that you are trying to play both sides of the fence and don't want to ruffle anyones feathers. But what do your buddys at the misfit connection say about your buddy dogging you on this.

If the Son Of God can't get you your cylinder you may be out of luck.

Just my two cents worth. Sorry I have seen this drag on for too long. Call him out on his home turf and see if you get some action.

I get that you are trying to play both sides of the fence and don't want to ruffle anyones feathers. But what do your buddys at the misfit connection say about your buddy dogging you on this.

If the Son Of God can't get you your cylinder you may be out of luck.

Just my two cents worth. Sorry I have seen this drag on for too long. Call him out on his home turf and see if you get some action.

Playing both sides of the fence but look what place has offered help and is working towards resolution? Call him out 89. Btw tell son of god his wife is fugly along with the fat daughter and gay son. Mehaffey st is easy to find, just follow the sign to the projects.

he has been banned off of the other website so that kinda explains it. if it doesent arrive soon then ill just get a new cylinder, not really getting my hopes up anymore. when i text him he doesent reply and im not really the type of person who likes to keep texting and calling so yeah if it doesent ever come then ill just get a new cylinder, not getting my hopes up

Is this the same cylinder you won in May on the misfit forum? I'm also not seeing that he's banned from the playpen. How do you know he's banned? Did D-Jay get his port work done? Did he get his cylinder back?

Status
Not open for further replies.