York Racing ATV/MC Engine Modifications And Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sux man. Sorry to hear your troubles. Either way u will be going again soon. Either from your original cylinder or what the great guys on the forum are willing to help with. I got some things I'll chip in for ya too if needed.

not yet ill give it a few more days i suppose...

That sux man. Unfortunately it's a perfect example of cheaper is never better. Gotta pay to play!! Lol. The bf community will unite and get it done if he can't get it together. Keep on it like flies on sh**!!!

I've been watching this thread for a bit, and I've come to the conclusion your probably not going to get you cylinder back anytime soon. It sucks, but sometimes that's what happens in life.

The good thing is, alot of People here are willing to help you out. The best advise I can give you is take whatever anyone is offering. I'm sure that this can be arranged and organized very quickly, and you'll be bliping the throttle on a heat cycle before you know it. I'm Gonna start a Help 89 thread and get the ball rolling.
Remember its up to you, but when a helping hand is extended, grab it and don't look back.

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.