York Racing ATV/MC Engine Modifications And Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy chit man, Demon is giving head for free!!!!!!!! I tell you what, there's no limit to what this place will do to help a brotha out.

I really don't want to be known for giving free head. I would like people to think I have some class and at least get paid for it. Lol.

That was a good one about the free head!:) I'll throw $25 in too just because I Like ya Preston. Who do I need to send the money too?

Last edited:
I would like to give it 1 more week. From what I understand the cylinder has already been ported, just hasn't been mailed out yet.

Ohhh here we go. Ever race against ONE of my engines? Nope. So keep the mouths shut and post up pictures of your work. Come on guys lets see it! Your results?
How's 89's results on his cylinder? Shall we wait longer to hear?

I have discussed this with him. It is between him and I and quite frankly none of your business. I have had some very serious health problems and have been in and out of the hospital. I told him first off that there was no guarantee in turn around time. I was told about this post from someone and so I stopped over. I don't visit this site anymore and will not post in this after this post. It is between him and I and you have no business here. You are just trying to stir up trouble. So please keep my name out of your mouth and don't bother in things that aren't your business. Thanks, Paul.

If it is a contest on bf then it is every members business not just yours and 89's. The way you are protecting yourself just shows how damn arrogant you are. No wonder why my builder is known for being God. He's not bending over every person he deals with. Hey bummer how long did it take for your contest cylinder to be done? Never mind we all know the answer and it wasn't anywhere near 2 months and no begging had to be done to get it back.

All the guys who offered parts all know I have parts if they need them(they know how to get me)No new pistons but plenty of heads and a few jugs.

looks like mr. sudden illness excuse has had time to be ordering YR shirts and posting on his facebook page trying to hawk them for lunch money :)

left column, last posts Dec 3 & 4

https://www.facebook.com/YorkRacing

does any1 know why people are such dicks?it all amounts to when you say your gonna do some thing do it send the man his cylinder so he can ride

must be the reason his facebook page hasn't had a comment from any of his "sponsored" riders or customers since back in april

it's called integrity, some people have it, and others who don't think it's a car made by acura

its all good, he contacted me and will be shipping it soon. its all packaged up and ready to go just needs a shipping lable

Just another waste of his breath. We shall see if he follows through. I am sure it will be unported or if it is it will look like some saw,chisel,destroy style caveman work. FYI you should just eat the money and send him a call tag so it's paid for and he has no excuses not to send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.