York Racing ATV/MC Engine Modifications And Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
I just figured I would throw up a post on here and see if it gets any bites.

LEAVING THIS UP SO OTHERS KNOW THAT PAUL YORK, AKA. YORKY RACING IS A RIPOFF !

DO NOT USE HIS SERVICES

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh here we go. Ever race against ONE of my engines? Nope. So keep the mouths shut and post up pictures of your work. Come on guys lets see it! Your results?

Just wondering why you would hold a contest for free porting then make the winner wait over 2 months to get his parts back ? He still hasn't received his parts and I am wondering if he ever will. I thought the contest was for the winner to get FREE porting and not for you to get FREE parts. You need to make this right.

I have discussed this with him. It is between him and I and quite frankly none of your business. I have had some very serious health problems and have been in and out of the hospital. I told him first off that there was no guarantee in turn around time. I was told about this post from someone and so I stopped over. I don't visit this site anymore and will not post in this after this post. It is between him and I and you have no business here. You are just trying to stir up trouble. So please keep my name out of your mouth and don't bother in things that aren't your business. Thanks, Paul.

It is my business when a fellow member is having problems. You still left him wondering what was going on. It only takes a minute or two to text someone.
Wasn't it about two weeks ago I seen you say that your shipping it that day ?

Reactions: ryguy21s22
Damn! I saw this coming from a state away! I might have a cylinder I can hook you up with 89. I'm sure it will have to be bored and you'll need a piston. Should have just sent it to a reputable builder. I know it was free, but most shortcuts in like lead to dead ends. We'll get you straightened out.

The wife has been out of work and money is tight but I can chip in a little. It's sad to see good people get bent over like this. It's nice that Ken is willing to help out. He's a great guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stock bore imported cylinder, stock head, and a brand new pro x 66.75 piston. I told 89 to wait a week. If he doesn't hear from York i'll hook him up. Already talked to Ken about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.