Round 6 DCMX

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Dade City Motocross Round 6 of the quad points series.
Blaster/Raptor class.
Gotta love those driveline performance clutches! This clutch has a full season of MX and still pulling. I will be putting the kit in next race that they say is for heavily ported motors or big bore motors because it comes with stiffer springs...can't wait to see how it hooks up. Shout out to Paul at Vitos for helping a budget racing family with a nice discount on those stuffer cranks and parts, Driveline Performance Clutches for the deal on the best clutches I have ever used, Iron Horse Werks for continued support trackside, RTR Performance Racing Engines for building our motors that last and finish, Blommel Motorsports for making the suspension so plush and dialed in! If you need shock work Matt is the best and works for several pro riders in the atv nationals. His prices and turnaround is second to none! If you use any of these guys for their services mention Colby Goodman 24x.
Well now that I have made the sponsor shoutouts here's a cool video of the race from the holeshot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your boy is fast. Quad sounds great and that suspension looks super soft, soaking up all that big air hes getting. You guys are tearing it up.

congrats on a great season so far !!!!

i run the driveline big bore hd clutch,
it's on it's 3rd season, just recently had the clutch cover off and expected to see a pile of clutch material laying in there......not the case, if it's not slipping, it's not wearing out the fibers,
best clutches available ....IMO