YFZ450 Build

Thanks guys! Unfortunately no updates as of right now! Good news however. My powder came in so ill be shooting the frame tomorrow if the weather isnt acting up! There calling for a foot tomorrow and if I cant get to work, it looks like ill have to wait till Thursday to shoot it.

Well fellers! Im going in to PC all my stuff today so be on the lookout for lots of pics later!
I also finally got my raptor head back from the dealer. Looks like im gunna be a busy boy lately!

Here it is guys! Holy hell it looks sexy! I just walked in the door and took these pictures so there is some plugs i missed and some powder I needed to scrap out of the mounting holes. Enjoy-Brett
DSC04355.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04360.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04371.jpg

OMG brett, actullay posting pics when after he said he would, there a shocker!!!! lol jk bro, looks good dude, gonna be a clean ass bike

OMG brett, actullay posting pics when after he said he would, there a shocker!!!! lol jk bro, looks good dude, gonna be a clean ass bike

Actually i was a day late I:I I was up till 2 in the morning doing some work. Some of the pictures look like sh*t X( Im gunna build most of the bike in my basement then carry it upstairs and finish it in the garage. It just to damn cold out there!

Actually i was a day late I:I I was up till 2 in the morning doing some work. Some of the pictures look like sh*t X( Im gunna build most of the bike in my basement then carry it upstairs and finish it in the garage. It just to damn cold out there!

haha i didnt notice, but good plan dude, you could prob get most of it done, carry it up, put the arms, alxe and tires on your done

real quality job man. i feel what you mean i buy all my own stuff that isnt presents for christmas or birthday. in the end not only will you appreciate stuff better, but you take better care of it and understand the value of money. im only 15 so i really cant get a job real easy. but i take the money when it comes and save up to what i want to get. it might take a while but i wouldn't have it any other way. i cant stand the snobby ass rich kids that trash everthing they own cause mommy and daddy bought it in the first place and if it breaks they will just buy them another better one.

Okay Sorry lil off topic there. END RANT

anyways ill say it again. nice yfz

real quality job man. i feel what you mean i buy all my own stuff that isnt presents for christmas or birthday. in the end not only will you appreciate stuff better, but you take better care of it and understand the value of money. im only 15 so i really cant get a job real easy. but i take the money when it comes and save up to what i want to get. it might take a while but i wouldn't have it any other way. i cant stand the snobby ass rich kids that trash everthing they own cause mommy and daddy bought it in the first place and if it breaks they will just buy them another better one.

Okay Sorry lil off topic there. END RANT

anyways ill say it again. nice yfz

Thanks man! I agree. You actually understand the value of a dollar when you work your ass off for it!

There's some red in the graphics right? IMO these wheels with red rings would look awesome on there.

DSC09372_MOD_Small.jpg

or these

OMF_2961_Mod.jpg