wow this is f***ed up

She needs some bricks attached to her feet and thrown in that same river. Just so she knows how it feels.

yeah, 5 of the 6 puppy's were found by an old woman. they are now up for adoption and the girl was caught and fined like 7500$ thats it......

Let's get a pool going for taking turns "HATE f*ckING" this stupid little cum dumpster ass toy for step daddy!I got 2 100+ lbs pit bulls we could let rape her.what a sick little whore!

sad thing is this happens alot... simply because the owners cant afford it or they dont want to take care of them. Seriously they should just put ads out... ppl are always wanting puppies...

So this is wat kids do for fun now? This girl needs to get the death penalty that's just wrong like throwing babys into a river I mean listin to the puppie whine that's just sad:(

I'm glad i started by reading the post's first. I am an animal lover and it made me sick just reading the post's. I can't bring myself to watch the vid.

Well obviously they are 2 people that are f**ked up in the video, the girl throwing those cute lil things in the river, and the a$$ hole that allowed her to do it while video taping it. They've got problems, probably some phsycopaths f***in high and sh*t that are basically asking to die in hell