whittys build

not sure about you guys but i have found that usps is the best for customs charges, couple times they havent even charged me any and when they have it wasn't more then 10 bucks. when i did use ups one time they charged me i think it was 40 bucks for something that i only paid 50 for.

it all depends on the item and where it originally is from.

with my engine, cause it was originally from japan, it didnt qualify for NAFTA (north american free trade agreement) but if it is sent as a gift there should be no customs

i though if it was a gift that there was no customs but i have still paid customs on thing ppl sent me as a gift because they put a value on the box. im not sure if maybe there was no value put on it then maybe i wouldnt get hit with customs?

Guarantee Thats whitty's house and he just made that ice rink for all of his canadian buddies to come play some ol canadian hockey

i4r978.jpg

haha sounds good man, lots of good trails around there?

yes, the legality is the factor, your riding area decision banks on the likely hood of getting caught, i dont trespass on private property, just the crown land that motor vehicles arnt supposed to be on but everyone doess anyway.

the good thing is that i own 20 acres of hills and trails and currently have 3 jumps set up, 2 done and one that needs some work still, lots of beauty hillclimbs though

That motor looks real nice. I have to do some dressing up on mine when I get the time. There's only one the your motor is missing. A gold head.lol.