whittys build

Well here is how it sits right now, money and time have become scarce

Give me a sec for the pic

These shocks are what are holding me up, my hopes of them being a good deal are long gone, gunna try rebuilding them myself and see where the valving is at. Gotta find a way to compress these spring cause they are on the lowest preload and tight as hell

Well here is how it sits right now, money and time have become scarce

i4r978.jpg

These shocks are what are holding me up, my hopes of them being a good deal are long gone, gunna try rebuilding them myself and see where the valving is at. Gotta find a way to compress these spring cause they are on the lowest preload and tight as hell

lol am i not seeing somthing of is this a wrong picture you posted? lol

damn you gettin there whit.........its looking real good

im a personal fan of black frames with blue plastics, well black frames period

so whitty what's the line up for the rearend of the blasty? swinger? axle? i know your huntin for a 250r shock. The build is lookin great man.

Looks good, whats wrong with the front shocks?

The are leaking oil

looks awesome man!!

appreciated

so whitty what's the line up for the rearend of the blasty? swinger? axle? i know your huntin for a 250r shock. The build is lookin great man.

I have the 400 ex shock right now, looking for an r shock for a bit more travel and a nicer shock from what i hear

I plan on getting a long travel +3 or 4 swinger from tater when i get the money

I would love a gforce axle, but will likely end up with a shee axle

not sure about you guys but i have found that usps is the best for customs charges, couple times they havent even charged me any and when they have it wasn't more then 10 bucks. when i did use ups one time they charged me i think it was 40 bucks for something that i only paid 50 for.