video of me with my 2006 blaster se

blasterboy069

Dec 21, 2008
Campbellton, NB , Canada
this is a video of me playing around in a field on my blaster with 3 of my buddy's and another guy I don't know with a brute force 750 with 5000 $ in his motor. 400 ex with fmf slip on , K&N Filter with pre charger and cams and 250 ex with air filter and gutted pipe and a stock kodiak 400. If you want to leave comments on youtube just press on youtube at the bottom corner of the video and It will bring you there. I would apreciate comments.

Hope you like it, Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing i hae about youtube is that whenever i watch a movie it just autamatically pauses and then it takes like a minute to unpause then it does it again.....

yeah but my tire don't grab they spun till 4th gear so that tell's everything. my buddy with the 400ex his grabbed in 2nd so thats not bad but the guy on the 750 his grabs right away with his 1 1/4 inch lugs.

If you mean age Im only 14 and my buddy with de 400 ex 15 and the other with the 250ex is 14 and the buddy on the kodiak is 13 but hes riding his fathers bike cuz he got a modified blaster same as mine except little less on it and white. With only 80 pounds of compression thats why he's not riding it.

I got another video coming on youtube tommorow don't forget sledsicko's my account keep track I'll have a few mores video's coming almost every week end till the snow hits and one while there is snow out I:I leave comments on youtube people never got any yet.