YFZ450, Blaster, RM 250 Jump Video

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
Went riding Saturday and got some more footage of us hitting some jumps. Had a great time. My buddy on the YFZ was getting some serious air, I'm not that comfortable on the RM to hit any jumps or anything all that fast. I'm too old to get broken.

Anyway, watch the end of the video if nothing else. My buddy's Blaster just took off on it's own and he couldn't figure out what was going on. Somehow the top of the carb came unscrewed and obviously helped the motor get a major air leak. Luckily he told me what was going on so we could look at it and figure it out before anything bad happened. But that definitely made for some good footage. He's like.... "what the hell is going on, it's just driving on it's own".

i was wondering where that new avatar pic came from lol,it does not look like you can get any higher on that particular jump it looks like you run out of room at the end lol ....awesome video:)

Reactions: DeJay1206
Haha yeah, I mean...it's possible to get higher on that...with no regard for your safety!!

It was a good time though. I thought I was gonna die when I almost flipped that thing backwards. Luckily I landed it...