Update: Nightmare exhaust project!

i know this pic doesnt show much,but this is the only pic i have with it on my old blaster..

ccc002.jpg

my flange for my fatty has the spring holder on it.maybe you have the wrong flange since you have to grind bigger holes in it and maybe thats what causing it not to fit

Yeah apparently some FMF´s have... but there are a bunch who hasnt.. i dont know man .. its strange.. but it must be the right flange.. it connects with the header perfect.. although it is funny i had to grind a bit..

I just put one end of the spring under one of the exhaust flange nuts, tightened it down then clipped the spring to the pipe. worked for me.

I just put one end of the spring under one of the exhaust flange nuts, tightened it down then clipped the spring to the pipe. worked for me.

You know, that was a very good solution IF i dont have that bar! .. I will check later ! .. and if i dont get that freakin pipe mounted ill build a custom mount for the rear silencer. . . . . . But right now my primarily concern is the header with springs. .

But can anyone tell IF there are differences on theese cylinders? or are ALL cylinders the same?

i have never seen a cylinder without that little post or whatever between the fins. even my airsal cylinder has them. here are 3 pics of my fatty and powercore2 system. as you can see its not perfect but who cares? as long as its not leaking a bunch. loosen up a little man quads are supposed to be fun :D hahaha. oh yeah, just imagine everything isnt covered in mud. lol I:I

also thats a stock cylinder in the pic not the airsal.

Attachments

• cylinder for lassek.jpg
    cylinder for lassek.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 132
  • space.jpg
    space.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 000_0438.jpg
    000_0438.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Well i did hook mine up on the cylinder, however the spring is very hard due to the long route... i almost couldnt get it on....

So i got my header on, but the rear silencer still dosent match up at all all the way rear where the bolt are supposed to sit

Well i did hook mine up on the cylinder, however the spring is very hard due to the long route... i almost couldnt get it on....

So i got my header on, but the rear silencer still dosent match up at all all the way rear where the bolt are supposed to sit

neither did mine, you just gotta play with it.

I had problems fitting my silencer too. i'm only using the grab bar bolt cause i couldn't get the other one to line up. Been like that for years.