Triple_B's Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are going shiny rims all arround what color hubs are you running i think black would look sick but its your bike

looks amazing bro i couldnt wait to see it and it looks amazing now great job have some more green

if you are going shiny rims all arround what color hubs are you running i think black would look sick but its your bike

Thanks speedy! I love your bike too! When I get matching rear aluminum rims, I want all the hubs black. The rears are black now but the fronts are still white. I will eventually paint the fronts black.

awesome job bro, looks really sharp !!!!

but............your foot is gonna be aweful close to the rear wheel when you hit the rear brakes, LOL \/\/\/

DSC03187.jpg

awesome job bro, looks really sharp !!!!

but............your foot is gonna be aweful close to the rear wheel when you hit the rear brakes, LOL \/\/\/
Hahahahahahahahaha, knew someone would notice! I tucked the pedal under there just to hide it for the pic haha. Still need to put the YFZ450 heel guards on

and thanks man! I:I

He is gonna have one hell of a job standing as well!

Hahahaha! Turns out 3 of the peg bolt holes are all corroded and rusted, so I bough a tap to freshen up the threads. You can see in the pics that 3 of the bolts are sticking out quite far, because they are just barely sitting in the threads.

I rode the blaster today! I had to break off a link on the chain and adjust the chain adjusters and I rode it! It hauls ass! Very very very happy with the results. I didn't ride much today because I don't have any brakes yet. Will bleed them soon, but shes going away until the weekend and I will bleed brakes then. The tap for the pegs still isn't here, even though the estimated delivery date was 2 days ago, and the tracking number said it is out delivery 2 days ago.....
No vids yet, but pictures!
DSC03193.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03196.jpg

DSC03194.jpg

wow triple b tht looks really really cool bro i like the looks 100% i thought you said it sat low it looks high to me??

how come there are no nerfs or heelguards on tht puppy
i gave you some more green cuz it finally let me give some to you again

Status
Not open for further replies.