The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll just have to be careful, even with 26 inch tires if something comes in from the side...............they're gonna bend

well ................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess for the first time in my life i dont have anything to say

mmmmmm bump this to the top. got my tie rod ends parking brake block off and some rotor bolts today got them all installed and finished up the hubs. good day today. got front plastics coming thursday. yayyy

I'm on my way to disc brakes on the front of my Blaster.I have everything but the spindles and i'm getting them for my b-day.I would like to have disc brakes on the back and banshee front,400ex rear shocks on by the end of summer or mid fall.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

off work but i'm freakin hungry.................

there's a guy near me who is parting out a complete raptor 660. is there anything that I should look into getting off that? I don't really have a lot to spend at the time but I might be able to get a good deal on something? you never know? lol. any parts that bolt up with little or no modification? my tools are currently mostly hidden under a mass of crap I moved out of my apartment for the summer.. so something that I could use my handy ratchet set to put on would be nice. just wonderin..

the grass is too wet for me to be ripping it up on the baster today... had to go to the dentist.... and I have to work in 4 hours... not real happy about today at all.

will the raptor front rims fit my bike as well? They are in real good shape and have a nice set of razrs on them. would be nice to have. then they would match the rears... not really a big deal though i suppose...

Just won a billet bar clamp on ebay for $10 shipped.Got my Banshee front brake parts on the way.Going to work on getting my banshee/400ex or TRX250R shocks.After that,rear brake setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.