The Farm Truck.

Started watching the show recently and farmtruck holds his own!! Nice to see a sleeper pulling wheel stands and near 10 second flat runs in and old truck!! However I think the show is rigged. I never see an actual police officer or police cars,instead the cars all say just police on them only. Still cool to see some fast cars throwing it down.

Started watching the show recently and farmtruck holds his own!! Nice to see a sleeper pulling wheel stands and near 10 second flat runs in and old truck!! However I think the show is rigged. I never see an actual police officer or police cars,instead the cars all say just police on them only. Still cool to see some fast cars throwing it down.

I gotta agree. All those shows like that have to be staged. Same with Pinks, storage wars and all that. Still a GNARLY truck. That thing is so sick. I'd drive the crap out of it lol

That thing is serious, no frills just motor.!!!! Haha!!!! That's a moonshine runner right there.

And the truck weighs 5000 or more pounds !

Yeah, and its long and still picking the front end up. I feel bad for the guy in a ricer reving his motor next to him at a red light.. lol.. That truck is the epitome of a sleeper.