The ban hammer has fallen, hard !!!!!

Best thing that has happened to the forum lately.He was a trouble maker from the start!!A good majority of us knew this!!He had a bunch of peeps fooled awhile back about trying to make him mod and even started a thread and addded it to their sigs.Good thing our admins and mods seen right through his snake oil tactics.Well it's time to let bf move forward and be the friendly place it was for the first years around here.It's a great froum and community and I can honestly say the ones I have met and dealt with I can consider my friends.All a great group of guys.I am still pissed Ken got screwed his cash!! He is a great member and doesn't deserve it.Last but not least let's thank our mods and admins for finally getting this done!!!!It has been a long time coming!!! Thanks bf staff.

Turns out he was never busy with his "kids and wife and jobs", he just made a thread in psj about a pos old bike he has been working on....looks like he just straight up stole djacks swinger, kens money and didnt stand by his word.....ahole, always hated him from day 1, such a tool

yeah, i'd say that bassfishin is him, remember his fishing threads from last year,

I knew he was a dickbag when he tried charging me 35 dollars shipped for a oil injection tank.

Just because there wasnt any on ebay for cheaper. WGAF? You shouldnt rip people off just cause some asshat on ebay is.

ive been avoiding saying what i really want to yb for about 4 months now... both of them

glad i kelp my mouth shut for the most part. oh and thanks mods :)

i've got a new theory about whats goin on here with douchebag, this half assed swingarm extending business has a partner, hence the R&D name, my thoughts are this was all yb's idea, but he needed a partner, one who welded, to build these swingarms, good idea, and good avenue to sell them, here !!!
i'm guessin that yb prolly ripped him off too, keeping all the money for himself, till the
D partner caught on and the partnership went bust, now yb has no way to build any for the contest or one owed to ken oconnor, and i highly doubt he ever got a new job like he claims, cause he's online all day long over at psj, so he does have time to build them just no partner, who does all the actual work, and gets burnt in the end too!!!!
gonna have to give ebay a look to see if he still has the R&D ad up ?????

edit, just searched ebay....no R&D custom swingarm ad anymore......EPIC FAIL

Last edited:
we also need to get his sticky in the advertising section for his swingarm deal erased outta there i posted in there to get it deleted but no response on that thread yet

Seriously i would just leave him alone.. hes banned there u go why in the hell would you want to keep on adding fuel to a tiny fire? you can actually get into trouble for putting down someones info for a place to mail junk to NOT worth it.. just be mature and what happens on the forum stays on the forum... flame me go ahead just making a point.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.... sure he was an ahole ,exuse my french, but dont do anything stupid like this and get in trouble.