The ban hammer has fallen, hard !!!!!

wow take a few months off from the forum and alot happens i went over and read all the crap on the psj forum i saw the pics of the swinger he built for ken oh my gosh i wouldnt even sit on the quad i feel sorry for the people he had screwed over i know its hard on me when i gotta buy parts with the way the world is now days but geez just stealing peoples hard earned money im glad the staff has put a stop to him on here and will keep an eye out for all our bros and sis's on bf

i saw some one said they post this stuff off ther phone how cn i get that i dont have internet on my fone

Are there cliffs notes?? I don't have a psj account? I know that yb guy used to be a dick to people, but that's about it. Now kennedy is gone? Were they one in the same??

the two faggots were married to each other. and were always giving each other port jobs. thanks 03blasterboy! is that copyrighted?

wow dude moderators are assholes! dont add fuel to a small fire! f*ck that dude! do whatever your heart desires

I'm glad I didn't buy or win a swing arm.People like that get paid back. He'll screw over the wrong crazy mother f..cker and get the beat down of his life.