The ban hammer has fallen, hard !!!!!

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
this is a very sad day for me, now i have nobody to F with, yb is now banned, kennedy hasnt showed his face since getting exposed on psj.com and here, wtf, i guess i gotta try bein a nice guy for a while, that sucks

http://www.blasterforum.com/members/yb200-1156/

i posted this so i could go back and reminisce about all the smack i layed down on him for this whole year, maybe i'll take up golf or sumthin to pass my time now

and also looks like berger and ken oconnor are sh*t outta luck, no contact, no swinger or loot,

Last edited:
It's to bad it had to come to that, but YB was the a**hole that brought it on himself, so he got what he deserved. I may go to the bar tonight in celebration of this grand event.

Reactions: super noober
Dude, theres sites online you can submit that shizz to and get all sorts of junk sent to him.

If you know his address, you MIGHT be able to find his home telephone number. If you can, you can submit THAT to spam places for those fun calls to be given to him as well.

OR **shameless plug** you could find a way to make your rear brake kit lock when not in use, so I can buy one from you cause I want a rear parking brake. LOLZ.

Praise the lord and pass the bisects!!!! Hes finally gone!!!
rockon1.gif
rockon1.gif

This is just too much joy for me to handle *cry*

Other then that all I can say hes had it along time coming http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp330/Jarred27x/Smilies/sh*tFAN1.gif

damn still searchin for his home address, prolly on my puter at home, but if anyone would like to write him and tell him how much he is missed on here, heres his email address....

midnightranger99@hotmail.com < shoulda been rumpranger69

now only use this for the purpose stated above, not anything funny like responding to any questionable ads on craigslist or similar sites

Reactions: Zwiser and roadkill
Seriously i would just leave him alone.. hes banned there u go why in the hell would you want to keep on adding fuel to a tiny fire? you can actually get into trouble for putting down someones info for a place to mail junk to NOT worth it.. just be mature and what happens on the forum stays on the forum... flame me go ahead just making a point.

Seriously i would just leave him alone.. hes banned there u go why in the hell would you want to keep on adding fuel to a tiny fire? you can actually get into trouble for putting down someones info for a place to mail junk to NOT worth it.. just be mature and what happens on the forum stays on the forum... flame me go ahead just making a point.

SLAP SLAP.lol.................

SLAP SLAP.lol.........................