Should i part him out??

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
I have this friend, ;ets call him 'Tim'. Anyways when I first met him, he was a lot of fun to hang out with. We went riding together, worked on bikes, went to parties etc.... He was a pretty cool guy. But lately the last couple of months.. he lost his job and his girlfriend, owes me a few bucks, never buys rounds at the bar, always cockblocking me ans has just become an all around downer. Anyways, since he isn't worth much as a friend anymore, How much do you think I could get for his kidneys?? I'm gonna put his liver up on craigslist, and I know hearts fetch a lot of money so I am going to put the heart on Ebay no reserve. if anybody needs any parts, let me know, and I will try to get piks.

dude you're a life saver, i could use a new set of lungs if they're any good, send me a PM...

nope, phragle is a certifiable surgeon and we're getting new body parts. this asthma has been kicking my ass bad for a long time. i need new lungs!

if you go through with thins i cal dibs on the right handed thumb nail, i smashed mine not to long ago and its got a huge dip and crack in it

hey fingers are like 5 grand a piece and thumbs are like twice that. but i could use a pancreas. i am diabetic so mine is shot. lmk on a price....

I have this friend, ;ets call him 'Tim'. Anyways when I first met him, he was a lot of fun to hang out with. We went riding together, worked on bikes, went to parties etc.... He was a pretty cool guy. But lately the last couple of months.. he lost his job and his girlfriend, owes me a few bucks, never buys rounds at the bar, always cockblocking me ans has just become an all around downer. Anyways, since he isn't worth much as a friend anymore, How much do you think I could get for his kidneys?? I'm gonna put his liver up on craigslist, and I know hearts fetch a lot of money so I am going to put the heart on Ebay no reserve. if anybody needs any parts, let me know, and I will try to get piks.

If I am the Tim you are talking about, believe my kidneys and liver are shot! best donated to science fiction

give me a call, PM sent :D

i'd be interested in a set of balls, mine are drained, pimpin aint easy, and these hoes are drivin me nuts always hollerin more, more, more
lemme see what kinda money they bring in this week and i'll shoot ya an offer

wait, how long are the finger??? my gf says mine are too short, oh, and my ass is kinda small and my pants are always saggin, got a fix for that?

i'd be interested in a set of balls, mine are drained, pimpin aint easy, and these hoes are drivin me nuts always hollerin more, more, more
lemme see what kinda money they bring in this week and i'll shoot ya an offer

If you can not handle the job I have given you, If you cannot respect the trust I have put into you to look after my girls... I can replace you and solve your problems with a pair of cement shoes. What size did you say you were again?? Thats what I thought, Vig has been uped from 20 to 25%, now get back to work mkin me money before you really pizz me off.

The Godfather

i got my buddy louis.....louisville slugger......with me and he's ready to bust some knee caps...