Update on the crew

Durby

Supporting Member
Forum Supporter
Nov 16, 2012
Oroville, CA
Hello everyone. I just wanted to stop by to give you all an update. Things are finally starting to wind down a little now that High School Football is over. Unfortunately, Preston's team did not win a game all season long :(. Abigail has been having health issues a lot in the last year and we are trying to figure those out. Mikaela just finished her last cheer season with the Oroville Eagles since we are moving out of state in June 2017. Her Midget team (she technically was to be a pee wee but they advanced her up) qualified for Nationals in Las Vegas for the second year in a row, now we just have to hustle and bustle our little behinds to fundraise the money she will need just to step on the competition mat.

Me i am doing ok. I have been doing a lot of traveling lately mostly alone to see a "friend" Tony whom i met about a year ago the end of this month. Things have been awkward and SCARY while trying to see if this new friendship will develop into something more or not. They are not looking for anything serious, but my hope is that we at least move it to the next status level. I am not looking for another husband by any means. I already had the greatest one a woman could want :), although Tony could come in a close second if things keep going the way they have been. My kids finally met Tony this past September and the older two think he is ok and they just want me to be happy again and at first it devastated Mikaela, but short time later she was coming to terms with it and she and Tony took to each other fairly quickly.

Tony offered to take Preston to a football game if he was ok with it and when I asked him he didn't hesitate he said yes. I happy to report Tony, Preston and myself will be attending the Denver Bronco game against the Raiders on New Year's Day in Denver where Tony lives. Now to save up some serious spending money for Preston. Preston has really been struggling (regressed/withdrew socially) this past year and i want to give him a memory of a lifetime and if that means sacrificing my happiness and everything else to give it to him I WILL.
Brandy

IMG_3187.JPG IMG_3501.PNG IMG_3948.PNG IMG_3965.JPG Preston OHS 2016.jpg

nice to know things are looking up for you Brandy !

Nice to see ya stop in Brandy. Im sure all will work out for yous. Stay positive.