sh*t to trade for blaster parts

hoerter2158

Aug 14, 2007
I have boat load of stuff i need to trade or sell to buy some blaster parts.

I have a pirhanna paintball gun w/ gun, 20oz CO2, hopper, and 900 paint balls

1200 watt Sony xplod subwoofer in a truck box. Almost new.

Gas scooter stand up. Broke a screw on the carb, so it might need a new one

let me know if you guys are interested in buying or trade for blaster parts

i basically just got stock stuff......... like stock exhaust, stock bumper, 6 pack rack grab bar, not shure i'll have to look through all my stuff..... the seat cover i got on my blaster if ya look at it.......i got it on ebay for like 30 bucks i think and its custom made to my specs......let me know if ya need anything i got......i'll get back with some more stuff...

i have a set of front sand tires only used once, i have a stock red seat cover, a lowerend that needs clutch,rod,shifter and a kickstarter.......u want any of that for the paintball gun

and i have a dg grab bar with flag mount on it and i have a 400ex rear shock...let me know

i would go with that 400ex shock if it will bolt on nicly?

Do those sand tires have rims?

anything else you got? I really need a DG Silencer

u have to use washers to align it correctly....anddrill out the hole on the swinger....adn the tired have rims...the nipples are still on the tires pm me m and let me know what u think

Here is the one picture i have. It has 20oz co2 tank, 3-500 paint balls, and hopper. Its going to need a neck for the hopper because idk where the one it came with went.

not trying to jack your thread but i could use the tires/rims, if he's not interested ive got pb gun too, id be willing to work out a deal let me know...thanks