Powder Coating Pictures

I know i have not updated anything in a while. I havent done alot of work. Here are some parts i did for 88bambam.

Slime Green Air Scoops
DSC02165.jpg

And 90% gloss black pegs and brake lever
DSC02166.jpg

if you want anything done or some air scoops let me know.

Last edited:
That green is pretty hard to spray... It looks pretty good, and some powders just naturally "want" to orange peel...

Nice work, I am glad you got use out of that green.

the post office beat the box his shipped the parts in so bad, that his return address was really messed up and i couldnt read it. no he hasnt been on for a few days and i have been trying to get ahold of him to get his address.

thanks for the comments guys.

How would it cure them 10x better?? You could use a household oven which cures at the same temp.. Those are great, but you do not need that for PCing if you have an old electric oven you can get for cheap... You can get the setup from HF, but you will soon be wanting to upgrade ! !

I would not waste money on that oven for that price.

Last edited:
Hey guys stuff looks good, we picked up a cheapo HF powder coater and a cheap electric kitchen oven the other day. Eventually we'll get around to building a large electric oven so that we can do frames in it. I'll add some pics of what we've done so far, all we have right now is matte black lol

Hey where do you guys order your powder from? I've looked around on the net and short of hit and miss on ebay it's hard to find a good deal, I would like to be able to buy it by the pound or two pounds but most places are 5+. Thanks

eastwood has a very wide range of colors and sizes.
www.eastwoodco.com
they have a good selection of equipment too.

click on their HotCoat powder coating link and youre set.

i remember some of the first few peices i powder coated. i had the pleasure of using the anodized translucents, the chromes, and the iridescents. a shop i worked at in the past tried to get into it, but there wasnt enough demand for it here. they spent a good bit of money on it, and fortunately i got to test the stuff out. awesome results and super easy compared to painting.