I’m at a loss

I mean it’s a slip on connection for the exhaust. Already done a leak down test and compression test. Aced both tests. New reeds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
Can't see but are the. 2 springs on the pipe.what is the compression right now. These Chinese cylinders eat rings and loose compression fast if a ring snags a port.

Last edited:
You get you new needle valve and seat installed or seat cleaned spotless? You need to fix your (1) known problem before you move on to something else.got any plug pics?

Reactions: Awk08
Didn’t come with two springs to me, no place to hook springs either. I didn’t get a chance to mess with it today. Hopefully I’ll be able to get back on it Sunday or Monday evening. Didn’t get “new” needle and seat. Used needle valve from a new carb in it, no more gas leak. Still didn’t help any though. Going to disassemble and clean it again. Try again. And I’ll do compression test again and let ya know. Thanks fellas.

Reactions: Awk08
Didn’t come with two springs to me, no place to hook springs either. I didn’t get a chance to mess with it today. Hopefully I’ll be able to get back on it Sunday or Monday evening. Didn’t get “new” needle and seat. Used needle valve from a new carb in it, no more gas leak. Still didn’t help any though. Going to disassemble and clean it again. Try again. And I’ll do compression test again and let ya know. Thanks fellas.

ordered an All Balls carb rebuild kit and coil. Sorry it’s takin so long fellas. I’m gettin there lol. Ill put springs on the fmf pipe at the motor too.

Reactions: Slydog
ordered an All Balls carb rebuild kit and coil. Sorry it’s takin so long fellas. I’m gettin there lol. Ill put springs on the fmf pipe at the motor too.
Use your stock needle unless tip is damaged.it has the correct taper on the end. There's no rush. Take your time

Any updates on this? I’m leaning towards the reeds/carb myself. I ran a Vito’s blue needle in my bike with a full FMF exhaust but I had to run a 310 main and actually dropped to a 30 pilot. That was with dual stage carbon reeds as well, though. I’d have to agree with Shee’s early statement. You’re probably lucky there’s a piston still traveling up and down in there. LOL