Powder Coating Pictures

The powder you PC with is Flammable.. The risk you take using anything with an open flame is you picking your shop up from your driveway (IE explosion/fire).

Baking most paints tend to make them peel or melt, unless you "cure" it properly and lay it on very thin.

Tim send dave and I a list and your right, the PC stuff is addicting!!!!

...and coryownz take your springs apart, tell us what color and pay shipping both ways and we will work somehthing.

Tim send dave and I a list and your right, the PC stuff is addicting!!!!

Yeah nothing around my house is safe from powder coating... I will be learning to PC wood pretty soon..... Why??? because I can !

its pretty simple, but you have to take your time on the prep and cleaning. one thing i have learned so far is the powder sticks alot better if you pre-heat your item, and have a good ground.

yes the heat does wonders for painting i work for a major company that pc's a lot of john deere parts we have a paint line and the parts go through the was then oven to dry them and straight into the paintbooth where i paint them . you definately must have a good ground or the paint wont stick to the part

**UPDATE**

Here are some parts i did for ron89.

DSC02042.jpg

The springs were really rusted and the red powder coat was chipping off bad. I think they came out pretty good.

DSC02044.jpg

Here are some air scoops I did. Dont worry ron i have the other set, im PCing them tomorrow.

DSC02043.jpg

I can do parts about as large as about a DG bumper like mine.

Here are prices for the parts. Prices include return shipping.

Air Scoops (I make and PC for you) $55.00 shipped

Springs $40.00 shipped

PM me for more info and prices.

Pegs $30.00 shipped

Last edited:
You should also add a price for grab bars and exlpain that the buyer has to remove the springs from the shocks. we can also do other small stuff that they may have.

stuff looks great guys, the parts get better and better every time! I might have to send some stuff over to you!

ya you can because thatis where they were hung from. its supe rhard to get a flawless peice that has been powder coated. there is a mark on each spring from where is hung and where the ground clip was.

if its that big of a deal you can just put a drop of touchup paint on there. i just got that idea from my local PC shop.

Last edited: