plz help starting problems england noobby

tazofENGLAND

Oct 23, 2010
burnley
can anyone help my blaster starts with easy start spray then just boggs down ive clean'd my carb and jets checked reeds still doin the same can anyone plz help this english newbie :-/:D

check a few things out... is the air filter clean and the air path to the carb clear. does it have fuel and/or is the fuel getting to the carb. its obiously getting spark since it starts on easy start spray. you may also want to be sure its not getting to much fuel

check a few things out... is the air filter clean and the air path to the carb clear. does it have fuel and/or is the fuel getting to the carb. its obiously getting spark since it starts on easy start spray. you may also want to be sure its not getting to much fuel

ill check air filter in the mornin its been stood for a while it started first kick run for 5 mins then wouldnt start lucked on here said probly stale fuel so drained it cleaned carb new spark plug(but was sparking with old one) how can i tell if theres to much fuel gettin in thnkx

ill check air filter in the mornin its been stood for a while it started first kick run for 5 mins then wouldnt start lucked on here said probly stale fuel so drained it cleaned carb new spark plug(but was sparking with old one) how can i tell if theres to much fuel gettin in thnkx

if you have spark and compression but its not starting kick it over a few times then check the plug if its soaking wet u go to much fuel

what mods are done to it... and what size are your jets... you need to be sure it has compression clear air and spark before you figure its go to much fuel

when you pull your carb next time peak into the intake boot and see if your reeds look ok. you will probably need a flashlight. or just pull the intake boot off and examine the reeds. they should be completely closed.

its new day lets try again the things ive tryed today
air filter cleaned it all air ways clear
intake boot reeds closed ok there
cleaned carb again all clear there
just seems to me there no fuel gettin threw how can i unblock the fuel valve

its new day lets try again the things ive tryed today
air filter cleaned it all air ways clear
intake boot reeds closed ok there
cleaned carb again all clear there
just seems to me there no fuel gettin threw how can i unblock the fuel valve

if you think the petcock (fuel valve) is blocked its only 2 screws holding it in. but if you take the gas line off your carb and turn the gas on what happens? does it not flow out good?

if you think the petcock (fuel valve) is blocked its only 2 screws holding it in. but if you take the gas line off your carb and turn the gas on what happens? does it not flow out good?

thank you to all that helped out
ALL IS SORTED IT WAS THE FUEL VALVE A TINY BIT OF CRAP IN THERE I:I
KICKS FIRST TIME EVERY TIME I:I:D