engine won't take any adjustment

dannyg03

Mar 29, 2022
so I bought an 02 blaster last summer. the tors took a crap which made the quad start up but wouldn't stay idling so in the mean time I by passed it and then it fixed its idling problem. after that the top end went and I bought one online and installed it. this past winter I put in a motion pro tors delete kit and I ran into a problem. the bike idle's very high and doesn't take any adjustment from the air mixture screw or even the idle screw. when the tors was bypassed it idle decently good on half choke, installed the delete kit because the tors idle screw didn't work so I figured I might as well instal the delete kit and it would fix that idle problem(yes I grinded down the lip on the carb to put in the new idle screw) I do have oem carb on as well. this problem like I said happened when I put the delete kit in. I've been looking on these forums and watching countless videos and ive seen throttle cable maybe, air leak possible, someone told me could be the needle, check the oil inlet to see if its seal properly, im second guessing this top end now. im hoping someone here can help me with my problem.

so I bought an 02 blaster last summer. the tors took a crap which made the quad start up but wouldn't stay idling so in the mean time I by passed it and then it fixed its idling problem. after that the top end went and I bought one online and installed it. this past winter I put in a motion pro tors delete kit and I ran into a problem. the bike idle's very high and doesn't take any adjustment from the air mixture screw or even the idle screw. when the tors was bypassed it idle decently good on half choke, installed the delete kit because the tors idle screw didn't work so I figured I might as well instal the delete kit and it would fix that idle problem(yes I grinded down the lip on the carb to put in the new idle screw) I do have oem carb on as well. this problem like I said happened when I put the delete kit in. I've been looking on these forums and watching countless videos and ive seen throttle cable maybe, air leak possible, someone told me could be the needle, check the oil inlet to see if its seal properly, im second guessing this top end now. im hoping someone here can help me with my problem.
You have an air / vacuum leak! Consult AWK he use to build a vacuum leak test device.