playwiki riding!!

ill have too see aj.....yo ron tht guy got back to me about the stator he said he got one for 35$ Im gunna buy it if its for my year...

yo ron! iam getting spark!....idk wht it could be though?...im gunna try and clean out the carb...only thing i could think of next...but if tht stator he is sellin for an older blaster im gunna tell my nieghbor to get it...How much are oil block off kits...soo i can just pre-mixx.

yo ron! iam getting spark!....idk wht it could be though?...im gunna try and clean out the carb...only thing i could think of next...but if tht stator he is sellin for an older blaster im gunna tell my nieghbor to get it...How much are oil block off kits...soo i can just pre-mixx.

ok thats good, uhh yea i would clean the carb out blow the jets out good take the choke out clean all that out and pop the airscrew out and clean that, i would pop the reed cage out also check the reeds out make sure there isnt any broken or warped reeds.. yea if he has good prices then it would be worth it.. the oil injection block off is cheap. if you want you could just pop the main gear out that turns the pump and take the oil tank off and block off the oil line going into the carb and just premix. you could do that till ya order a block off plate.. you can text me if ya have any more questions and i am not on.

Has anyone figured out a way to get to Playwiki from Trevose hill climbs, we tried 2 weeks ago and could not figure it out, we ended up going around the quarry and up into Neshaminy high school, Or do you need to run the tracks all the way down and then link up with the other set of tracks all the way back, looks like it would take an hour or so down the tracks through pendel.

Im probably going to start riding there within the next couple of weeks. If anybody would want to meet up some time let me know. Most of the trails are pretty over grown but it still seems like it will be fun. You just have to watch out for the police.