playwiki riding!!

chopo

Sep 28, 2009
Langhorne
Playwiki Is A Great Place To Ride..Trails..Hill Climbs..jumps..woops..alot of people ride there saturday-sunday..Some times cops patrol but thts if you dont stay in the woods...if yah see copz run run run...go down a hill climb they wont follow...I:I

i have never ridin there yet, but i was told to stay away cause of the park rangers on atvs LOL. ill prolly try and ride up there from trevose hill climbs with a bunch of ppl..

dude hit me up my cell numbers 267-738-3250 feel fre to text me and a few buddys will head up and meet ya when ya go...park rangers have suv's...the cops have 360 prairys kawasucki's...Slow...Quick Question u know a kid named Hugh Devlin? he lives near red robbin in trevose he got a 400ex?

well on the main path where somtimes the cops go.. its one straight path tht goes forever.. and on the side they drop off and there hill climbs... thts wht i mean by go down them..so dont be a wise ass if ya dont know wht ur talkin about thanx.

dude hit me up my cell numbers 267-738-3250 feel fre to text me and a few buddys will head up and meet ya when ya go...park rangers have suv's...the cops have 360 prairys kawasucki's...Slow...Quick Question u know a kid named Hugh Devlin? he lives near red robbin in trevose he got a 400ex?

ok ill have to hit ya up. i am going riding this week end idk if were trying to find are way up there just yet i know were going into penndel to check out the trails. uhh nah i don't think i know him how old is he jw?. ill be out on my buddy's 500 my blaster is currently being redone its all tore apart haha.. i'm not worried about the cops its always makes it fun when you encounter them.

dude enough with this philly air port sh*t....sorry to sound like an ass how about u come to us....u say to come to philly airport on every thread...rod89 maybe u could find out whts wronge with my blaster hehe =)...and the kids like 18-19

yeaa aj you need to come ridin with us some time, i could take a look at it if you want, what did it just shut off on ya or?. i am sure i have seen the kid before but i dont think i know him..

where do you guys park to get into playwiki or do you guys just ride from your house jw?.

yo ron honoestly i was ridin threw water with my friends and playin in mud puddles.... then i have to like ride the clutch and heavy throttle it to get it to go idk dude....a few weeks before tht i just got a new magenetto and cdi..im 15 and idk really whts up with it...if i had just the blaster i would have had it fixxed by now but i just bought a yz250f 05 for $1000 and my $2000 rc car..

ohh yah me and my nieghbor with his z400 take 4-13 up from our nieghborhood...could do tht or umm park at this welding place right next to the twin bridges in lanhorne then ride under the one bridge on the rode then its right there...my nieghbors have blasters.. one nieghbor has a kx500 yz125 kx100 trx400 and my other nieghbor has a z400...kid with the z400 i ride with alot up to playwiki

ok. did you try cleaning the carb the airfilter try throwin a new plug in. what does ir do when its running just bog and spit

i was ridin it stauld and i had to get towed home haha...luckly i was in the woods down the street from me

yoo ron if u have a cell number give me it...ill try lookin at my blasty today and see if i can find somthin... same day my niegbors broke haha...long story short we tryd hydro plain across the creek hahaha 2 feet of water his gave out and never started since and my ran for a week longer then crapped out =(

ok yea here is my cell, 267-475-7756, why would you try and hydro plain across water haha. hmm does it feel like it has good compression?. so you replaced the stator and it ran then it craped out on you hmm so does it still have spark or ?. and was it a rickey stator lol?.

idk wht kind it was ....and when we where hydroplainin it seemed a fun thing to do at the time hahah....i didnt see if it was getting spark...ill see tomorrow.. my neighbors tht crapped out the day we did it isnt gettin any spark...think tht would be his magnetto? yah it seems like it has normal compression.

yea his stator could of went. did he pull the stator cover see if maybe some water got in. could be the coil cdi alot of things lol.. what year is your neighbors blaster?. ok lmk if yours has spark. do you have a comp tester?.